Have you ever got caught cheating on your gf/bf? If so how'd you get caught and what was the aftermath?

Have you ever got caught cheating on your gf/bf? If so how'd you get caught and what was the aftermath?

Attached: download (2).jpg (284x177, 5.19K)

Not really cheating but my first partner back in 86 caught me taking photos of one of her horse’s genitals using a Polaroid camera. She found the photos stashed away of me sort of kissing the tips of their penises and running my tongue along the curvature of their members.

No. Never cheated.

But 616 days ago I found out my wife of 18 years was having an affair. I'm still gutted.

Where is she?

Almost 2 years and you haven't ditched the bitch?

staying for the kids...

work. supposed to be. who knows, really...

Do you at least have a side piece?

no.

No I mean what’s her address?

fuck yourself.

My heart goes out for you Op. I cheated and got caught and regret it big time. Still trying to make it work and earn her trust back. We're barely friends now

I SAID WHERE IS SHE

Haha suck shit

PM me for her address, or most of us here

That you Jason? How was she last night?

No it's Jonathan, I had her two nights ago. It was great, except she forgot to clean out after those niggers fucked her. Their cum smelled nice though, like they'd been eating watermelon.

Oh shit what’s good jon, yeah those blacks always got her clogged up, was actually just talking to Luke and Michael about that.

3 gf so far, never cheated. I'm pretty awkward with women, I can't go on with anything different from serious dates.
Kinda sad because, at least as far as I know, one actually cheated on me.

Hahahaaa small world! Hate it when we get the schedules mixed up, I put off jerking it on the day I get to fuck her, so when I walk in on Jerry fucking her I get so blue-balled I just fuck Jerry.

Jerry Sanders or Jerry Smith? I’m scheduled to insert a single finger into her this coming Sunday, might beat the shit out of her afterwards tho.

Sanders. Smith won't let me fuck him

Makes sense because I know he had problems with his anal glands.

>Yup, i fucked your mother and my ex was mad.