AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/theericklouis/status/1529442712981757952

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1653506063316.png (730x734, 744.62K)

So the fuck what, Kyle wasn't some sick fuck.

Fuck is wrong with you people.

if he had only given up his rights this would have never happened

Hes probably even more pro-gun now.

I don't feel bad for him. If guns were banned he would've just set fire to the school, drove a car through it, a bomb, went on a knife attack, poison in the ventilation system

so this dude being progun and right winged really doesn't bother me or lessen my genuine sorrow for him

hope he finds some peace

Attached: 1594081046135.jpg (540x720, 27.4K)

Thos postgoes to showyoudonteven care about what you say ypu beleave in. Because ifyou did you wouldnot think this was funny. This is why we you NPC’S thank you for proving it.

Attached: 8A6CACBD-79F3-4578-B587-20F52347DC34.jpg (500x455, 41.22K)

reap what you sow

>this

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO gunsisters I don't feel good

Attached: 1653506212565.png (738x1356, 593.84K)

America is too busy sending billions to stinky Jews in Israel to ever upgrade public school infrastructure. will literally never happen until the government is over thrown, so never.

Kyle the chud easily getting a gun and bringing it with him is indeed part of the problem.

>the leftards don't realize that the shirt is literally calling out this exact situation
The shirt means "criminals aren't going to give a fuck about a sign that says no guns, therefore someone responsible should be in the area to defend it and if that security won't be provided then the people must do it themselves"

Retard.

it's not about the guns, It's about the mass murdering

all you need is a truck with some heavy wheels and a good engine and you can murder more people than the vast majority of school shooters. same if you went Unibomber

it's not about the guns

>haha get it, he's pro gun therefore he deserves to have his daughter murdered whilst at school

Kek

>uhhhm aaaayyaackscyooooze me, only my ravenous niggers and kikes can be out here at night, you aren't allowed to have people defending the town ok that's rayyyycizz

lulz, spic thinks he's white

Attached: 66gq1g.jpg (512x499, 44.26K)

If only the school was a gun free zone.

LAMAYOOO

Hooooooly Kek. Why didn’t he send his 8 year old daughter to school with a weapon for self defense?! WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

This is not a logical argument. Unstable people easily getting guns and using them to murder is the issue here.

You’re building a strawman about weapons with more capacity.

Damn it, I guess the gun store forgot to ask the shooter for his psych eval. Oh wait, gun stores sell guns to everyone, including sick fucks. So if celebrate one, you celebrate the other by default, you fucking brain dead mongoloid faggot. I hope you have kids to that get shot into a fine red mist.

The absolute state of Texas lmfao.

> not wanting school shootings is a left v right issue in America

Attached: 1653266112275.jpg (394x394, 70.9K)

Attached: 1653457544760-01-01.jpg (2007x1355, 500.76K)

He’s a shitdick for bringing a weapon to a protest. It is the job of law enforcement to protect a town, not citizens.

Fuck him and Fuck Kyle Rottenhouse. Kyle shot three heros and the country cheered him on. America gets what it deserves.

MoRe GuNs WiLl DeFiNiTeLy FiX eVeRyThInG. It'S wOrKeD fLaWlEsSlY sO fAr!

Unironically this, yes.

yea texas is just terrible, with half the mass shootings of california and all. when will those texans learn.

then why don't Scandinavian countries, eastern European countries and the baltics not have this problem?

lack of local community and support, the US's media fixation with psychopaths and lack of any direction or future is the problem.

you get rid of guns you end up with london.

where knife crime, vehicular homicide and acid attacks on random victims with no connection with their attack happens frequently on quite tuesday nights.

change the culture, not the methods of violence

daddy doesn't him mommy because of alcohol

daddy hits mommy because of emotional problems. The alcohol just removes the inhibitions

similar logic my friend

hahahahahaha I couldn't stop fucking laughing when I saw this. I knew sooner or later one of these guntards was gonna lose a kid to a mass shooting. "Woe is me my daughter is dead" hahaha get fucked retard.
>inb4: whatbout tolerant left
Fuck your feelings, part 2.

disagree, so did the jury.

American Chuds have a unique definition of “muh freedums”.

Typical fragile white males

You're laughing because somebody shot his seven year old daughter? And you think you're the good guy?

Of course fucking YES

his daughter, on the other hand, disagrees

Kyle would have stopped this mass shooting

>mentally ill father
why would anyone have the word 'fuck' on it in public?

That's not a coherent argument. People that are pro-gun that lose children to violence don't blame the gun, or even the availability of guns. They blame a lack of security, they blame the fact that we knowingly let obviously crazy people roam around relatively unsupervised. They blame the fact that schools are made soft targets for any psychopath who wants to cause devastating violence, because by law nobody on the property can be armed, and attempts to staff them with armed security are stymied due to budgetary constraints.

Don't fall for this fucking psyop. Tyrants want you disarmed. This has nothing to do with protecting children and everything to do with empowering government over the people.

you don't understand the concept of a strawman

I'm not creating a false narrative to argue against. I'm pointing out objectively more effective methods

your misuse of the word strawman kinda indicates to me that you just regurgitate talking points and only sort of understand what you're even typing

Really? You laughed over the victims of Rittenhouse, laughed over George Floyd. Laugh over transphobia and racism, and now you want to sit and act like you somehow have the moral highground? No. Fuck you. We are the Good Guys.

And fuck him. This is exactly what he votes for when he pulls the lever for the GQP insurrectionists.

DIS

>where knife crime, vehicular homicide and acid attacks on random victims with no connection with their attack happens frequently on quite tuesday nights.

No they don't dummy

>If only the school was a gun free zone.
They are. One has to wonder where where the 4 lazy cops that were supposedly on duty protecting the school.

a person cant really unironically believe this? well constructed trolling sir.

But the people didn't do it themselves even though your laws allowed for it. So your own system demonstrably doesn't work, does it. Where is your fabled good guy with a gun when someone comes to murder your kids? Funny, he seems to be absent every single time, doesn't he? Meanwhile in gun free zones like the UK, nobody's kids are being killed in school shootings. Crazy!

>victims of rittenhouse

You almost had be for a second

Attached: 1390179454320.jpg (1056x1080, 501.44K)

Like tattoos, many graphic tees are the self-identifying markings of the low class.

There are some sophisticated memes that reflect this

Attached: BE62D653-0186-4625-926F-02123A3EADF4.jpg (1080x702, 198.23K)