Cant stand the bitterness of beer, thinking about trying malt liquor. I hear it should be a bit better about it...

Cant stand the bitterness of beer, thinking about trying malt liquor. I hear it should be a bit better about it. Any of you retards have any recommendations?

Attached: old-english-800-malt-liquor-abv-59-24-oz.jpg (768x1024, 38.69K)

It's a nigger drink.

>Cant stand the bitterness of beer

Attached: 1603822291055.png (1000x1000, 182.65K)

alcohol is for retards

Yes, hopefully because its cheap. If im gonna spiral into self-destructive alcoholism I better be doing it on a budget.

Steel Reserve is the only way

beer tastes shit and makes you fat. Full Stop.
Drink Water, or Wine. Simple As.

Attached: EzsVyz8X0AUupSS.jpg (622x595, 51.91K)

All stigma aside, it's actually what I look for in a beer and I fucking hate beer. Anything that isn't OE just taste like watery bitter shit.. It's rather mighty for a beer.

Just drink more beer eventually you won't mind the bitterness

This. /Thread

I quit drinking many years ago, but I do have a drink every... 8 months or so? I could go for like 3 of these and a movie.

Beer is okay but these days you have to drink a lot at once to get drunk. The malt liquor bottles aren't very big and you won't get very drunk on just one of them. Get some sweet vermouth or sloe gin instead.

2 11 is a meal in a can nigga

user, I know I sound like a homo saying this, but Ive went and done my sampling. Everything except for ciders and fruity shit is all just overwhelmingly bitter.

my recommendation: stop being a little bitch.

wouldn't you be better off buying cheap whiskey and coca cola?

generic american beer is awful, I've had Pabst Blue Ribbon, Budweiser, Coors

they're so fucking bad it's unreal

put some orange juice in it

Whisky is fine with coke but best on either on its own or mixed into a Manhattan. Rum is good mixed with coca cola (or Mr. Pibb / TaB / Shasta if coke is unavailable) or alternatively, as part of a Mojito.

I'd rather drink any of those than keystone. That shit is rank.

Old english and colt45

Everything else is meh, bud light makes 40s for fags

>ctrl + w
>brass monkey
>0 results
Are you fags retarded?

If you want alcohol that taste bland enough to chug, consider vodka. It’s basically water and ethanol.

Fruit and beer don't mix. I like my beer to taste like beer.