Looks like in single

Looks like in single.

What exactly did I do wrong?

Attached: 0220525-171534.jpg (720x1280, 844.71K)

Attached: 0220525-171541.jpg (720x1280, 846.07K)

Attached: 0220525-171546.jpg (720x1280, 879.21K)

yup, sounds like 2 retarded white people who were handed everything in life, that's why it seems inconceivable even though it's perfectly coherent.

Onlyfans, besides, if she is complaining that she can not make enough money, maybe she should check her spending habits. Sometimes compromises need to be made, for Both of your sake.

/thread

moa

Yeah no.

You both sound just as fucking stupid as eachother honestly

What?

Oh thanks. Why is that big guy?

so its not 2 retarded white people? okay then, color me unshocked, the guy must be a pajeet or nigger then.

It's me and I'm white.

haha

>What exactly did I do wrong?
she told you
if you can't comprehend it you're too stupid
>save this thread
>look at it, every 2 years
>when you cringe, you're improving

?

Thanks for the advice. I wint stic to it though because I dont have the time to wait 2 years.

Low IQs, too much internet, learning disabilities, could be anything. Anyway, I need my hourly wank. Tell that stupid cunt to get to work on that OnlyFans. Tell the dumb bitch to throw on a pink wig and start sucking on a dragon dildo or some shit, my 2 incher needs to vomit milkies.

you're both retarded but at least you smashed her farter a few times

do not forget what they took from you.

Attached: OIP (4).jpg (474x712, 48.95K)

Made me lol

Attached: ezgif-2-dac4928a9a.gif (288x288, 1.35M)

I mean, she was clearly bitching about money from the start. Seems to me like she was beating around the bush in the hopes that you would offer to toss some money at her. For once I think the Any Forumstard might be the relatively normal one and she's being an annoying brat of a gf.

It's hilarious that you went straight to anal though. You didn't even try to talk her into regular nudes or something more softcore first? Kek

Fuck em bro. Women are so quick to discard us. FUCK THEM.

Yeah FUCK WOMEN!! Bro we should legit just meet up and start kissing in public (using tongue) to show how we don’t need women

You're definitely both retarded.