My gf opened onlyfans

My gf opened onlyfans.
What should I do?
Pic rel

Attached: 244072782_554204215696344_5669395598101219084_n.jpg (540x952, 41.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlyfans.com/sinfulcupcake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

end it. don't even tell her it's over. let her figure it out.

Feel pride that thousands of men jerk off to your girlfriend but only you (probably) are the one fucking her.

Attached: 1653507790699.jpg (550x523, 175.25K)

Leak it.

buy a canon vixia rf00 and take more videos there a picture icon there that can be used to take images theres a special lens that take hi def ones.

I think I'll let it be

Here's Link if someone's up and a little leak
onlyfans.com/sinfulcupcake

Attached: IMG_20220525_235412.jpg (1017x1721, 330.14K)

help her take pics and make bank off of simps who wish they could fuck your gf clearly

idk why this is a hot take, anyone who wouldnt date a girl with an onlyfans is a little bitch

Post her face and asshole

oh you're shilling. fuck off.

rape her on cam and if she bitches tell her all about the money you'll make

Disgraceful

Yeah i don't really feel like I'm being hurt or something. And it's kinda way of getting money.

I'm simply not sure about all of this, but if it's happening then i think I'll give it a try, that's why i also posted link

Help her with it. She starts by posting solo and softcore stuff. Then moves on to more hardcore solo stuff. Then b/g stuff with you. Then her fans want g/g. You get to take pics of her with another girl. Then that evolves into mff content. The whole time, you're making money on the progression. She thinks it's hot that you're so supportive and you can start suggesting more hardcore things her fans want to see.

Long story short, turn into the skid and enjoy the ride. Source: my gf started an of two years back. It's been fun.

That's a nice way of thinking, thanks

I second this user. Its working well for us too £5000 a month atm

tell her to use less filters and grow some tits

She wants to use a lot filters to make it "in her style"
And I think we can't do nothing with her small tits atm

Share all her nudes, so we all can see her naked. Then she wont get subs and she wont make money.

If that happens, she will no longer be motivated and you don't have to worry about tryrone DM'ing ur girl and stealing her on OF.

damn, I was expecting a femboy with that flat chest

Start your own Onlyfans and compete with her

Hah, i feel ya