Recommend me a decent cheap 4K monitor bigger than 24". I'm not a gaymer, I don't need more than 60hz

Recommend me a decent cheap 4K monitor bigger than 24". I'm not a gaymer, I don't need more than 60hz.

Attached: 1100x730-Desktop-Gallery-01.jpg (1100x730, 77.58K)

>decent
>cheap
pick one

As cheap as possible, I'm not looking for something really high end, I just want a monitor for plugging into my Macbook and programming.

Dell S2722QC

I have an LG 27UL600-W and it's breddy gud

When are we going to have affordable 8K monitors? Or 16K, or 32K? Something ~30" for desktop use or in the case of 32K+ Something wall sized would be nice for an immersive visualization room.

You go for 4k if you're working professionally on something, no?
That means high end color accurate monitor with productive features.

If you dont work on it, you game on it? So you need 144hz?
If you dont work, or game on it you use it for browsing or video watching, some 1440p va monitor would be best.

Linux cannot even cope with 4K, why you wanna go even higher?

I'm working as a software engineer as a remote job and I want a good monitor with huge screen real estate and retina-like text sharpness.

Dell range are pretty good had a Dell U2412M for 5-8 years now. Solid and a good all rounder without the outlay of a fuckton of cash.

m28u seems like a popular choice
Theres the huawei mateview 3:2 monitor that people also like

>144hz
I don't play games, 60hz enough for me. I don't want to waste money on high refresh rate displays.

People usually find out that 144hz is nice outside of gaming too.
Also they're cheap now like 500€, compared to couple years ago when they cost 1k€

I bought a 144Hz monitor last year and I wouldn't even consider a 60 Hz display in 2022+. Yeah it's nice for gaming which I do but the difference in day to day use is pretty dramatic. If I was programming and having to stare at a screen all day I definitely would not punish my eyes with
a choppy 60 Hz. Even Windows is starting to support 120 Hz animations

Samsung M7

literally not a problem if you use a proper desktop environment

not OP but I will never understand this meme, fucking 30fps looks good enough for action games on dolphin emulator, why is >60hz now a requirement for moving windows around?
no amount of shilling is ever going to make 60hz suddenly "choppy"

How about you buy a 144hz monitor and experience it first hand?
Its really that simple.
The monitors dont cost 2k € anymore, its not about being economical these days.

These days the question is do you want Fald, oled and great HDR in addition to high ppi/hz.

once you go high hz you'll never go back

Attached: Motion Blur Reduction Nvidia ULMB Lightboost and BenQ DyAc.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>How about you buy a 144hz monitor and experience it first hand?
because my 60hz monitor already looks great to my eye, and I don't care about anything above 60fps. I'm not going to buy something I don't want just because I can afford it.
why would I need to read the text while I'm moving it?

>who would ever need a resolution higher than 1024x768

been running an almost no bezel 4k144hz for my main but i have yet to find a 4k60hz to compliment it without thick ass bezels.

>4k second monitor
For what reason
Just get a 1440p 144hz one, they start at 200€