Adults shouldn't use Emojis

Adults shouldn't use Emojis

Attached: WSJG0H.jpg (640x640, 64.84K)

Emojis are funny as fuck, I literally use them when texting clients or confirming appointments. Old boomers get the old thumbs up and/or ok sign, and millenials get praying, handshake or pleading emojis embedded into like an "ironic" sentence structure to make them feel less anxious. Millenials never got love from their parents and as a result every time I rock up to a job they act and feel like a child opening the door to tradesmen while their parents aren't home. I'm convinced that emojis have the same pharmacology and mechanism of action as ssris or benzos or whatever 90% of them take. The inbetween generation that's like 40 years old is fucking weird and I usually refrain from using emojis with them.

Nobody should use them. They are a disgrace. As soon as I see that wretched, yellow, emoticon fuck, I immediately go into an unexplainable fit of rage.

>Emojis are funny as fuck
Stopped reading after this point. Rope yourself

I always using my anime reaction pack, when I talk with my clients.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAseGMak_KytOMl2-eicPQg733kcGKn7z5HyOag_jA0yJ.jpg (600x338, 31.91K)

100% fatherless

classic ASCII emoticons like :) or :( are more than enough.
modern emojis are for retarded zoomers

Umm you're meant to pick your skin tone sweaty yikes

This. You can throw Asian characters into the mix for a lot more flexibility like (=^・・^=), these are fun. The retarded yellow crying faces make me cringe.
∧_∧
( ´∀`)< ぬるぽ

really depends on the platform. teams emojis are godawful trash

I only use them with my fiancée. I never used them before, but she wanted me to use them to convey my tone better because I tend to write in a very direct way. I guess I would prefer the system the asians use like but it seems like too much work to use ascii and I don't know that Signal even supports those sticker things

These Asian emotes are built into IMEs, people don't type them out by hand.
And fuck emojis really, I remember my ex going batshit crazy and I was like yo bitch wtf happened to you and it turns out I made a typo the day before which made her think I wanted to use an emote which made her think I was rude

Asian emoticons are cringe and gay. Just stick with :( :) :D D: and their variations

just send them a photo of yourself making these faces. be your own emoji!

Zoomers --'

Zoomer website

In the dialup AIM days, I used to get annoyed when my mother and father would use 5-7 of them in a row.
Now, I use them to annoy my kids.

Life is kinda funny like that.

Attached: 1373270493796.png (394x403, 121.37K)

>mfw people get upset at me for using :-)
:-)

:^)

:-)~~~~~

No one should use emojis except the Japanese