All life is precious

>all life is precious

Attached: 1633735461100.jpg (1080x978, 76.33K)

>states that spend the most money on the systems that rate themselves get rated highly

nigger fetuses aren't precious, kike

The Evil Nazi Alien Terrorists hate poor Women and Children and they hate cats and puppies, they need to be nuked off the planet using all our nuclear arsenals all at once!!!!!!!!

So you support abortion right?

Trying to subtly promote baby killing. You're disgusting

yes, only for niggers and most shitskins
i'm pro-white-life, pro-choice for nonwhites

would love to see those stats once you eliminated the MILLIONS of illegals that flood into the state every year, faggot..

I agree. I say we dust off and nuke the site from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9pLmt5bS1jZG4uY29tL3Bob3Rvcy9pbWFnZXMvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDAwLzY5OC83MjkvMWIwLmpwZw.jpg (960x721, 64.52K)

The numbers are skewed because of the number of illegal aliens infesting Texas...

Even if all of that were true, what's got a pro-abortionist to criticize when others are throwing away lives?

>mass illegal immigration over the border
>much larger population than most other states
> a couple dense cities full of crime dragging everything down
Texas is still one of the best places to live hands down because there aren't as many faggots ruining little kid's heads in the school system.

because nigger fetuses aren't lives, niggers aren't human kys tranny ywnbaw kike

only steers and queers come from texas, and you dont look like a steer to me, so that pretty much narrows it down doesnt it
ywnbaw kys faggot

No, they're ruining their heads with bullets instead... fucking mongoloid

Families are responsible for how they raise their kids, not THA GUBMINT. I agree with being upset over dead kids, but you should also include aborted ones.

Literally none of what you just said makes sense. I hate trannies with a passion. Please try and say something constructive or normal next time.

>it's becoming self-aware
all nigger fetuses should be aborted, niggers arent human therefore not life

As with everywhere, what people care about goes
>Women
>Children
>Men
tfw men don't even qualify as "people" to these monsters.

Abortion is a right and you're lucky it is

He's misquoting a drill sergeant in an old movie.

Look, I agree with exterminating niggers but human babies are getting murdered too.

>Abortion is a right
Only for women, though. If the father doesn't want the baby he gets court ordered child support and/or gets called a deadbeat dad. If the woman doesn't want the baby she's "pro-choice". That shit's fucked. If the woman gets to unilaterally make the decision on whether the baby gets brought into the world, she should be solely responsible for the burden of that decision.

No user we shouldn't kill them they're still good work animals but we should definitely keep them in the containment cell called Africa. Then we can just fly them out on H1B visas like they do with the Indian coder faggots and send them right back after they finish.

Slavery is dead, idiot. The kind of manual labor you could get out of uneducated forced workers is all done by machines now. Your belief that your life would be better if society warped back to the way things worked in the early 1800's is based on myth and ignorance. Your life doesn't suck because you aren't allowed to have slaves, your life sucks because you're a failure.

M8 there are at least one, possibly several orders of magnitude more slaves today than at peak European/American slavery. Slavery is alive and well. Just sell them back to Africa/the middle east.