This confuses the american

This confuses the american

Attached: 08711369209981_0.jpg (591x699, 72.29K)

I use one every day

To be fair, 1 + 2 × 3 confuses the american.

unlike you mohammed we have hot water on tap

Congratulations, you are an honourary European.
However, you'll never be white, and YWNBAW.

No it doesn't. That's the best way to make tea and ramen.

>a kettle that you plug into an outlet?
>how does it not electrocute you?
>stupid europoor
t. average american

Attached: img.png (356x320, 102.47K)

>talk to an American
>race gets brought up unconditionally in 5 minutes or less

Americans seem to think no one in Europe has AC and Europeans seem to think no one in America has an electric kettle

>confuses
we fear this thing

Of course - Americans aren't white.

I'm not American

>Congratulations, you are an honourary European.
>"I'm not American"
While I understand your desire to inform anyone who will listen that you're not American, your reply does not follow.

Attached: 1544826348196.jpg (800x450, 44.6K)

It disgusts me how often I see those math memes on social media where dumb fucking Americans would say "easy, it's 9" and then not be able to comprehend order of fucking operations and how it's 7. They will full on sperg out and call you retarded if you answered 7 to that.

I'm American, and I fucking know PEMDAS, but I'm also 40, so that has a lot to do with it. In the 80s, teachers actually taught things that didn't have to do with why it's "okay" that Timmy has two mommies, or why Stephen is now Stephanie and everyone has to respect 'her' pronouns.

lisp says that it's 9 so it's 9,

Only white men use this board so if I say I'm not American then the only place I could possibly be from is Europe.

>Only white men use this board

Attached: 07b.gif (245x245, 620.66K)

I have one. I got banned from leaving Amazon reviews for reviewing it in exchange for a $20 gift card. Fuckers.

Trannies are still men user

Amazon reviews are about as trustworthy as CNN articles