I’m going to Kms by June 18th and I need things to do before I do it. Suggestions?

I’m going to Kms by June 18th and I need things to do before I do it. Suggestions?

Attached: AAE5AD7D-51D1-4C38-A1A3-84A22F0C8D74.jpg (800x723, 53.06K)

a real suicidal person won't need a fucking date before they do it

It’s my mothers birthday I want to make a statement. Plus I want to give it time to get better. But if it doesn’t I’m out

Learn the Macarena.

>it’s my mothers birthday I wanna make a statement
Lol was a fag be honest how old are you? 16? I would say live your own life but there’s probably no hope you sound like a loser. Good luck with the suicide fagboy

What if instead of killing yourself you become mine? I will own your life from now on.

I’m 27 and I’m very, very tired

if your really that fucking tired just do it now killing yourself on your mums birthday just makes you a prick

y dont u try to stop being a fucking loser

I mean hey alright that’s your opinion bro. I know I’m a prick. I know I’m garbage. I’m working on taking myself out.

>Wants to make a statement
>Will be too dead to enjoy the results

Is this what autism looks like?

Don't do it man, worth to just ride it out trust.

Just kill yourself and stop larping for replys fucking cunt

I am in fact autistic so I mean no one’s gonna miss me anyway

what did your mum do to deserve a retard like you did you she abuse you as a kid or something or are you just killing yourself to cement yourself as a prick on the upside atleast when your gone your mums not gonna care and neither will the rest of your family

Do it right now dumbass nigger

Please post here some emo fagg pics b4 you hang yourself.

If you kill yourself, this guy will outlive you. Is that what you want user?

Attached: nikocado-with-pizza.jpg (1857x912, 69.13K)

Then fucking kys

all the time you spend pondering about suicide could be invested in lokking for improving yourself, your life is miserable only because you have nothing to chase. Don't be a pussy and start searching for something that's worth living for.

If you are unhappy then figure out why and change. If you need to go do something else to make you happy then do it.

What's the worst than can happen? You die?

Cocaine.

give me your money