Lol

lol

Attached: retards.jpg (834x658, 78.4K)

Attached: whos behind that post.jpg (800x764, 16.64K)

nra

What OP's Solution?

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes

what's every other country's solution?

Too many guns in circulation. And you'd have to rewrite the Constitution. The ban will never happen.

Verification not required.

Attached: 1645134708069.jpg (363x217, 38.23K)

well there you go then, it's an insoluble problem

Their solutions are a null point. The US isn't like other countries. So asking what other countries are doing isn't applicable here. If you are going to compare the US, then you will need to find a country that backs up to another 3rd world country like Mexico. If you want to argue Laws, then look at Detriot. The most strict in guns laws, but still has the ability to obtain weapons. So.. Whats your solution?

Every other country has its own mass shootings with all types of gun laws. The biggest glaring difference is school shootings. WTF is wrong with our schools that makes a kid snap and shoot it up?

if you can make it to adulthood, america truly kicks ass. all you have to do is not spend your time in shitty places like schools, churches, or low rent supermarkets and you never have to worry.

Attached: 099.gif (480x228, 610.21K)

they dont have a solution- these are paid trolls who are compensated to sew dissent.

Heh

Agreed. The biggest difference I can see is the ability to better health care. Low Income families probably can't afford a therapist or some kind of "ologist" to get the kids head on straight. The other idea. There isn't any kind of protection offered or any kind of a deterrent outside of the school. Some areas have enough to provide an SRO. There needs to be an answer that removed the schools from being such a soft target. There are ways to make the schools safer, the US just has to get the corrupt politicians out of the way.

Is this Las vages or jew texas!

Dont worry user - Eveyone's time comes sooner or later. America's will too. Your reputation as a warmonger nation will remain.

I just hope it happens within my lifetime.
It will be funny to have fat chinese Alex Jones bitching about all the poor stupid Illegal US immigrants coming in to China and stealing all the jobs - or w/e country will be the new big cheese.

we shall see if your dream comes true -wont we?

until then- your country will continue to grovel at the feet of American hegemony for money and military protection.

you are welcome.

The best thing about Retarded America is that they’re too retarded to ever fix any of their problems, so we get endless entertainment from a safe distance.

The second best thing about America is that, like Russia, they’ve been completely convinced that their shitstain country and culture is the best. So they don’t even try to leave and pollute other nations with their chaff.

Get back to me on those hispanic murder rates OP. BTW mexico has strict gun laws.

>replace gun with knife
>Britain sweating

Attached: 1377599747614.jpg (240x312, 22.48K)

im American and don't think American culture is the best, but i won't be accepted anywhere else so there is no other option. reverse isn't true for foreigners, you can be accepted in America if you learn english.

We manage to avoid mass shootings very simply - we don't have Americans.

The entire landmass of the Americas is a complete shitshow. Canadians are the closest thing to a human that inhabits the Americas.

Yup I live in china and we are the best country on earth - america is worse in every way, but the same goes for anyone else.

I'm all for universal health care but I think that might only cut the number of school shooting in half at best. I've been to high school in Canada, US and even France for a year. The US school was fucking toxic, mostly just babysitters for teenagers probably due to the litigious nature and absconding of parental responsibility I'd guess

Post passport or gtfo.

How will you pay for 30k+ a year healthcare for every single person?

Jewposter 100%. Shootings are rare but all of media reports on them when they happen so it seems like they're common. If you actually read statistics you'll find out mass shootings even in America are a statistical anomaly compared to how much murder happens per capita on the daily in other countries.

Name one country where making things illegal prevents anyone from doing illegal things, other than people who are already law abiding.

The media only reports them if the shooter is white. Any time it's somebody who's non-white, it'll get buried.