Secrets Thread

Secrets Thread

Which could be worst

Attached: Susss.gif (352x640, 1.35M)

One time I was gay, but then decided not to be gay

One time I was straight and decided to be even straighter

Attached: 1472073584290.jpg (125x125, 2.49K)

I'd fuck my friend's gf, who the fuck doesn't if she's hot

I know a moderately well known vtuber and I have stolen so many pairs of panties from her. She lives like a fucking slob.
Also found nudes on random usb/sd cards around her place.

I love sniffing other girls panties in their house, I excuse myself to visit the toilet

I am Spartacus

I fucked my sister in law before and after dating my girl

posted my ex to a bunch of crazy psycho Any Forums kik loving pervs and played into their sick twisted fantasies

all because I started resenting and hating her, after all her tantrums, all her feminist bullshit, all her times she'd snap and hit me for no fucking reason. I had enough and it all turned into sexual dysfunction and I did something awful. She found out and it hurt her more than anything. I gave her trauma because of it and she told everyone what I had done. I don't blame her and I still hate myself for it

I hate this site, it had turned a normal 18 yr old guy into a fucking degenerate. You see it all the time here, guys posting their gfs and what not, like it's nothing. Meanwhile it's not only illegal but so fucked up
I have never been the religious type but I still hope god can have mercy on my soul

after we brokeup it spun me into a deep dark pit of hell and I knew it's what I deserved after what I had done. spent 2 years not even talking to a girl and even recently, at the age of 22 I can't maintain a friendship with a girl for more than a month at most because I feel disgusting over my own past.

Attached: 35235621361361.jpg (1531x647, 52.45K)

you'll be here forever user

I wish it could be different user. They told me that when I first found this place and I didn't listen. Little did I know just how addicting this place really is

it's demonic. This site is a peak into actual hell

god forgives you if you are repentant/have the right heart condition

also your mistake here was not dwelling on the thought long enough to establish how you really feel. Out of confusion and impulsive action you commited an action you regret.

Let it be a lesson to you to truly think before acting.

I had phimosis until I was 20. It fucked up my development because all throughout high school I was attracted to girls but knew I couldn't follow through with having sex.

I have strong feelings for my wife's little sister. The guilt is eating me alive but i can't stop thinking about her.

Let's see it user. Or could you kik them to me?

Attached: 1652510925192.jpg (634x986, 72.44K)

How old is said sister? Has she had boyfriends before? If so, try to have her break her phone and offer to fix it, then get her nudes. Worked like a charm for me, even though I don't wanna fuck her

ug ug?

I was posting my gf, and user called me by my full name despite not posting her face or anything revealing.

Oog nigga oog

Kik me : diosbestfriend
Go ahead and send em my way