Has/does your wife/gf ever slept or sleep with other girls?

has/does your wife/gf ever slept or sleep with other girls?

Attached: 1515101684049.jpg (720x960, 105.4K)

She has. Walked in on him and went got the other guy. We ended up swapping wives for the night

Attached: F7ih.jpg (1024x1024, 239.21K)

No but I reckon she would if an outgoing confident woman came on to her.

Ever since we met she’s spoke about her attraction to girls, she’s done stuff with them in the past, her uni housemates etc.

>getting me some of this

Persuaded her to get on tinder and fuck a girl in our living room whilst I watched. Shit was fucking good man.

She met for a coffee the first time and brought her back and just couldn’t believe my girlfriend was kissing a girl in front of me. Then it progresses into oral etc on the second time round.

AMA

Just to add; We’ve parked it now but it’s a frequent topic of conversation so we’ll definitely get another girl in again.

I was on the chair next to the sofa they were fucking on, and I’ve never felt anything like when this blonde girl was riding my girlfriends face and just looked back at me over her shoulder with pure sex in her eyes as if to say “I’m riding your girlfriends face”

She made out with her college roommate once during our freshman year.

No I don't date girls who have pasts

prob she went to an all girls boarding school

Attached: 103546235_10163723046335451_7296216555032502449_n.jpg (956x960, 228.27K)

yep.....she has a childhood best friend that she still hooks up with every now and thn. I'm lucky enough to partake. it's been going on for years.

>No I don't date girls
ftfy faggot

True story my ex and her sis loved to share guys but when I asked I could watch them make out and lick each other while I jacked off

pics or it didnt happen

I was fucking a girl while my girlfriend was at the gym. She came home and watched for a bit. Then I invited her to join. They made out and played with each others pussies. Watching her make out with another girl was hot as shit. She jerked me off and I came on her tits which made her cum from the girl fingering her.

Yeah, she has. Didn't do anything for her, because she has a very hard time achieving orgasm from clitoral stimulation, but she comes like a freight train from the g-spot. She wants the penis.

Gf cucks me with other women all the time

kys fgt
based. keep it up

My first one did. My second one was too afraid to try, but she had some curiosity.

Stories please

Sure what do you wanna know?

>has/does your wife/gf ever slept or sleep with other girls?

>Walked in on him and went got the other guy.

She has, i hooked her up with a mutual friend.

It's hotter than you think, but don't do it if you're insecure lads

How did you find out she was cucking you? Tell me some of your fave cuck experiences