In middle school and junior high, Ramos was bullied for having a stutter and a strong lisp, friends and family said

>In middle school and junior high, Ramos was bullied for having a stutter and a strong lisp, friends and family said.
>Stephen Garcia, who considered himself Ramos's best friend in eighth grade, said Ramos didn't have it easy in school. "He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people," Garcia said. "Over social media, over gaming, over everything."
>"He was the nicest kid, the most shyest kid. He just needed to break out of his shell."
>Garcia said he tried to stand up for him. But when Garcia and his mother relocated to another part of Texas for her job, "he just started being a different person," Garcia said. "He kept getting worse and worse, and I don't even know."
>When Garcia left, Ramos dropped out of school.
>He missed long periods of high school, classmates said, and was not on track to graduate with them this year.
>Ramos's cousin Mia said she saw students mock his speech impediment when they attended middle school together. He'd brush it off in the moment, Mia said, then complain later to his grandmother that he didn't want to go back to school.
>"He wasn't very much of a social person after being bullied for the stutter," said Mia, who spoke on the condition that her last name not be used because her family does not want to be associated with the massacre. "I think he just didn't feel comfortable anymore at school."
>Valdez said Ramos drove around with another friend at night sometimes and shot at random people with a BB gun. He also egged people's cars, Valdez said.

When are normies going to take responsibility for causing school shooters?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000297429228_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-IWLY18X4-CzgyIcjLEAj0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA[1].jpg (680x425, 20.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/texas-gunman-was-bullied-as-a-child-grew-increasingly-violent-friends-say/600176290/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because bullying builds character
unfortunately that character became a villain.

And n-n-n-n-n-n-n-ow, he's a c-c-c-c-c-c-c-corpse rotting in the g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-round.

The three paths of bullying
>Become a bully
>Toughen up and become a better person
>Shoot up a school

>When are normies going to take responsibility for causing school shooters?
Never

Attached: 77415687-E721-4450-936A-DF0C9608EEC0.jpg (800x534, 113.57K)

>When White people do a shooting its white peoples fault
>When Not white people do a shooting, its white peoples fault because muh bullying

Kikes will never stop kiking until we are wiped out.

The problem is bullying used to build character when there was well adjusted kids with fathers. Now they dont know how to cope.

Ok, but why shoot the children then. If he would have executed people who bullied him he would get all my respect for the revenge. But he literally killed elementary school kids like a total pussy.

Attached: 1FEC5504-C782-4C46-A2E5-D0DF86910C43.jpg (900x600, 150.24K)

this is what happens when we put birth control hormones in the water

Bullying don't build character. Only americans seem to share this worldview. Bullying is the tool normies use to assert dominance in the group at the expense of the other indiviudals, it's just that.

Link?

Then start breeding with each other, low t fag. Whites are responsible for their own demise. Instead of procreation, yall focus on being annoying

Probably not bullied enough. Wish he was still alive so that he would made fun of for supporting trans

startribune.com/texas-gunman-was-bullied-as-a-child-grew-increasingly-violent-friends-say/600176290/

They paywalled it now though

>get bullied as a kid
>get tired of going to school just to get beaten on
>decide to fight my bully
>beat his ass
>all of a sudden kids think I'm a badass
>gain respect and not bullied again
>learned to stand up to myself because no one expects resistance so it's very effective

fuckin kek

KEK good one! this is Any Forums

ok, then the problem is just the internet.

every ISP has a clause, even for your phone, that no minor should use the internet without their parent's supervision/permission. that is what is causing all these school shooting; unsupervised internet access by children. it's the only answer. it's where they learn to hate, be warped by tranny and gay shit, etc.

Checked and kecked

Horrible things happened to him and he did horrible things in turn. Horrible things happen to everyone. Not everyone does horrible shit in turn. Bullying is not a justification for MURDERING CHILDREN YOU MORON.

Bullying is social correction. You'd see less incidents like these if you stopped demonizing bullying and suicide.

>When are normies going to take responsibility for causing school shooters?
It's not the normies fault, it was the guns fault.
BAN ALL GUNS.

samefag, go out and breath the fresh air instead of sitting on Any Forums and cheer at your own pathetic shit

its not the guns its the triggers
BAN ALL TRIGGERS

Never in my life I have seen bully attacking someone who is not weaker and unable to retaliate.

Stay mad normalniggers