It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

yeah,the notion of afterlife is wishful thinking at its finest,but it's quite comforting. I for example wish that all the good people are in a better place. Most recently I've been feeling a great deal of sorrow over that particular famous guy's death. He was taken from us a long time ago,the world was a different place back then. Not that much different as 100 years ago,of course,but it was still quite different. Sad to think about all the work he could have made if not for his tragic fate. That's why I do hope there's an afterlife in which his soul is in peace,he surely deserves it. On the matter,I don't know why his death fills me with sorrow,but it does. I never got to meet the guy in person,of course I didn't,I was still a child when he died also different countries,even so I do feel his death like he was a very close friend. Can't tell why so much sorrow,but there it is. So sad he was taken from us that long ago,what a waste of good talent and nice personality

He died in 1998
Entirely from the 20th century
All the life pre 2001
World was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories
Entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

Rude.

Attached: aweavigo.jpg (445x400, 15.75K)

Based

Make us Timmy

Attached: THIS-IS-THE-AVERAGE-NIGGER-meme-11594.jpg (600x450, 74.96K)

Shut up nigger

He must be having a rest before being loud & obnoxious again, and also deciding which crime to commit

Meanwhile in national news another white tranny shot up a school...

Okay you pay for it

Attached: 666.jpg (982x1024, 333.19K)

>white
A spik isn't white, retard. They come under latino you complete fucking bafoon. Damn you niggers are dumb.
Pic related, I wonder why these load of mass shooters didn't make the media?

Attached: 1652720375716.jpg (852x2048, 181.77K)

I see you are educated american who knows all spanish are mexican.... LMAO poor aztec are defeated by spics

We pay for everything else the nigger gets, like all his meals in prison. So we'd actually be making money by sending the black fucking cunts home

Attached: 1652737347436.jpg (2150x2614, 1.28M)

If you want to buy my a plane ticket to Lagos I wouldn't turn it down

There are way more poor whites on welfare than blacks overall

>who knows all spanish are mexican
PMSL you dumb retarded nigger. You complete fucking idiot. I'm glad you proved how stupid you are.
Spanish are people from Spain and have nothing to do with Mexicans, other than when they colonised Mexico. Also Spanish is a language which Mexicans speak thus not all Spanish are Mexican you fucking moron.
Your sentence is like saying "All English are American"
You dumb, retarded, nigger. Even after all the free education we give you, this is the perfect example of a nigger brain, an empty vessel, nothing more than a monkey with their hands out behind white man to feed & cloth them

Attached: 1652991794913.jpg (500x788, 25.49K)

The English are people from England and have nothing to do with Americans, other than when they colonised America. Also English is a language which Americans speak thus not all English speaking people are American fucking moron.

Attached: 76t31wdr93u21.jpg (5006x3822, 903.42K)

No, not by race per.cap.. If its true that only 13% of a population are of monkey species then the amount of welfare collecting monkeys would be lower than the other 87% of a population wouldn't it.
Jesus, basic fucking math. Don't niggers attend school, ever?

Attached: 1651259546236.jpg (1024x1008, 76.49K)

That's exactly my point.
When you fail at basic understanding and/or get confused in conversation, do you always repeat back what the intelligent person said? Do you also repeat it in a funny accent?

Attached: tumblr_8ab42ff24f9fe0bd1b7a09a9c51a70a5_a968a741_640.jpg (640x480, 48.45K)

I'm just pointing out that you people still think you are white

Only a nigger like yourself could possibly think anything other than shit coloured skin is "white".
Infact I love how niggers sum up the entirety of Europe as "white" when there's a million times more diversity amongst those countries all speaking different languages with different cultures, than the likes of African niggers that barely speak two words & bang rocks together all day.
Watching niggers is like watching violent little children that don't understand the difference between right & wrong, infact that's exactly what it is.

Attached: 1651260334876.jpg (749x865, 114.35K)

This is where math comes in handy to show just how degenerate niggers are that if indeed they're only a mere 13% then how can over 50%+ of the entire 100% population be committed by that race of monkeys alone? Surely those stats show exactly why niggers need returning to Africa.
We've given niggers everything, yet they're still uncivilised apes that cannot coexist with humans.

Africa is more racial and culturally diverse than Europe. It's way bigger and they speak more languages