What is the US government doing to fix the baby formula shortage?

what is the US government doing to fix the baby formula shortage?

Attached: C4243203-AE5E-45AF-B7D6-16DC554A7837.jpg (576x1024, 49.05K)

Apparently ban abortions so there can be even more starving babies.

they could force texas to let the shipments through Mexico has no shortage on formula

Nothing? And why should it?

because why let babies starve?

They caused the shortage, and according to ol' Colon, you break it, you fix it.

Attached: 1315678216637.jpg (392x500, 36.68K)

So your saying the government should control the industry? Sounds a lot like communism

Who cares about babies? They aren’t mine

got that right, nigger

alright all the babies will die and then there wont be a country anymore

Not all, just some. And the country will continue to run.
Goons acting like baby formula has been around since the beginning of time itself.

That's why they're putting estrogen in the food.
It's so we can develop big breasts to feed the babies.

Killing kids. Less kids, less formula needed.

This user gets it

Can I see an all naked pic, please.

Tell folks to use real tiddy milk? Will create a fun secondary market. Hell I seen a man lactate on Any Forums, mandatory hormones for everyone.

capitalism is da best even if it means babies starving to death

Attached: 5fx7tf[1].png (750x468, 91.46K)

why not go into manufacturing it yourself? since theres apparently a demand.

man, if only one parent had some sort of built in method of feeding them.

are you unable to do anything for yourself? is this why you cry for the government to do it for you? shameful.

test 1
test 2

The girl in your pic could solve it singlehandedly.
AWOOOOGA

Not every mother has that ability.

Especially for multiple children.

Oh well….

>Due to the massive birth increase, we’re gonna have a shortage of milk. What this means is, the Neo-Earth-Good-Government-League is gonna have to genetically modify all humans — male and female — to lactate once a month. Once every month, you’re gonna be going to a lactation processing center where they’ll hook you up to all kinds of weird things. Now, due to some fluke, about 3% of the population produces about 500% as much milk, so they’re gonna have to be farmed constantly. And it’s very painful, but they’re gonna be rounded up by FEMA and their milk will serve the greater good.

Then she has defective genes and those genes shouldn't get passed down, i.e. her baby is not worthy of surviving anyway.

Bitch you can't do anything without letting Big Daddy Billionaire slide his cock into your ass, you're one to talk, now hush while the adults are talking

Killing babies

If you don't care you can always just shut the fuck up, not every topic needs your retarded input

>>about 3% of the population produces about 500% as much milk, so they’re gonna have to be farmed constantly.
>big titties full of milk getting milked

Attached: donald-boner.jpg (900x900, 89.8K)

Aww. Did I offend you?

No I'm just wondering why you even wandered into a thread about a topic you don't care about to make sure everyone knows you don't care. I would say there are better uses of your time, but honestly there probably aren't

If you want the problem to get worse, get the government involved. Plus idk how anyone still trusts the government, if you think they should and get involved. Clearly you trust them, and that’s sad

You sound offended. Why not just ignore me?

Kids who grow up on formula have health issues and less intelligence and you are virtue signalling over it? They need breast milk.