Is there any options besides suicide for a 30 years old kissless virgin?

Is there any options besides suicide for a 30 years old kissless virgin?

Attached: 16534059990878.jpg (3000x2000, 448.44K)

Get a prostitute

36 and in the same boat. i'm curious as well

Stop being intimidated by sex. It holds no power over you.

Ultimately will be the least important thing you do.

Yes, Grindr

You guys have free will.
Fix your flaws, and you will find love.

you 2 could meet up and jerk each other off ?

Save up and go to Thailand. You can get a hooker over there for 40 bucks. Go wild and bang as many as you can

This is seriously just..not true. I am neither of those guys but the reality is a lot of women now are extraordinarily hyper selective due to the availability and desperation of men in general. Never before were you seeing grandmas getting young men, gigantic fat fucks finding guys, etc. Online dating has exposed women to so many men that even an ordinary girl believes she is wayyy more attractive than she is. I have a pretty girlfriend thankfully, but to consider that every guy can "just find someone" if they try is horse shit.

it's pretty important if you don't have it user
you and i generally don't worry too much about water, but if we didn't have any it would be pretty fucking important

rape. rape is the solution

Could someone please remind me who the woman on the right is?

Nope

Hole #3

I just want to know how being the guy in this scenario feels like

Attached: 1653502160503.jpg (3024x4032, 913.56K)

What you said is a bit like the adult admonishing the child by saying "it/he/she isn't going to eat you". Yea, but it will destroy your ego and this is something people fear, actually for a somewhat legitimate reason.

Now, to say people are "intimidated by sex" is also probably misleading, because it's more likely they are intimidated by their inferiority, by the fear of humiliation, by the fear of being unable to live up to their ideal self, by their fear of failure, etc. etc.

Feels loose and used up

Again YOU have free will, move out of that environment of its not working out for you
>fat fuck
Lose the weight, or lower your standards the choice is yours
>online dating
If your overall personality needs assistance from dating app, maybe you need to work on you charisma and overall first impression.
Never underestimate the power of a clean smile and body-odor free body.

Do you have a remote idea how many desperate women are in South America dreaming of a guy that will rescue them from their shitty village.
If South America is not your thing Korea and Japan need men willing to have children, there are plenty of women there too.

There are women for everyone, and plus some.

if you want to change who you are, you have to change what you do

True gentlemen like to make eye contact and kiss and they fuck.

That’s how you fuck a whore that does not what to see you…

Kill yourself, you race traitor

>personality
It's all about face, height and cocksize

- Find the flaws that occurred from childhood until you left home.
Ask yourself, were your parents in a functional relationship? Did/could they express their feelings to each other? Could you do the same and how did they respond? Any psy or sexual trauma involving family?

- seek therapy, you most probably have cumbersome stuff buried deep and it will get deeper with age.

- get massages in order to get your body used again to being touched. This is important since you probably haven't been touched for a long time.

And wealth.