To all you anti-gun leftys out there. I wonder how many abortions happened across the nation yesterday...

To all you anti-gun leftys out there. I wonder how many abortions happened across the nation yesterday? You want to talk about dead kids then lets talk about it. Otherwise stfu.

Attached: 20181205T1232-22558-CNS-MARCH-FOR-LIFE-2019_0.jpg (2040x1476, 1.82M)

Equating fully formed 8-10 year old children to cells that have the potential to become children is some really dumb shit. Let’s not pretend you actually care about kids so we don’t have to have a conversation about government services for poor children.

>>Human life only has value when I say it does

Okay there Hitler

removing a clump of sells is not murder you moron.

fuck that shit, can we talk about the loot they dropped on kill?

We lost a child that had to be aborted otherwise my wife would have bleed to death, so stfu on the matter. It was a loss as if she was born cause it hurt all the same.

My heart aches for your larp. It truly does.

>im god
No you realpy arent

why are you gay?

>fetus
>kid
Pick 1

Wow, JIDF is not giving anyone personal days this time of year

most abortions are performed very early, when the fetus is smaller than a grain of rice and has no brain and no thoughts
these abortions are morally equivalent to wearing a condom

NO YOU CANT JUST POINT OUT THAT WE WANT UNREGULATED MASS ABORTIONS!!!! ITS TOUR GUNS THATS KILLING KIDS NOT US!

You aren't God , kiddo.

Fetuses aren't kids.

oh look yet another strawman thread.. weird

>Fetuses
blastocyst are not kids

Go be a disingenuous twat somewhere else.

Keep telling yourself that ya heathen. Whatever gets you to sleep at night

>sperm = a 3 month old fetus
Are you trolling or actually retarded?

So when I kill you it won't be murder then because you're just a clump of cells

Hella juice pouches and gushers lost to biohazard baggies and incinerators

No. You turds dont get to have unregulated abortions for decades and thrn turn around and try to take our guns over 10-20 kids. You know damn well it isnt strawman and OP specifically said "anti-gun leftys". L2definition.

That's a child you wanted though

Yeah this simply isn't true. Most pregnancies aren't even discovered until after a heartbeat is detectable. Does your side really have no moral argument withiut just outright lying about fetal development?

No shit, God isn't real.

Stop voting for people who cut the budget for education and child welfare

Meanwhile of the whites that commit mass killings they're almost exclusively far left wing

Imagine believing that desire to have the kid is justification for murder

it's literally correct

...what?

literally retarded

Both are potential children