Requires comment

requires comment

Attached: guns.png (660x846, 705.13K)

People require firearms to defend themselves against lightning.

Hmm.
That says "mass shootings". Where are the rest of them, OP?

Attached: gun(2).png (1041x584, 147.52K)

I will never be killed in a mass shooting because I am an atheist.

> 1966
all the attributes you attribute to jews are attributes that describe you
the ratlike disingenuousness, the contempt for the people you try to persuade, the support for the wealthy, the hatred toward others in society, the inability to feel love. there is no more insidious, parasitic menace to society than the white nationalist

One of the most retarded comparisons I've ever seen on this board

19,000 gun homicides, because you didn't want to just say outright for some reason

Why does it matter if it's gun or not if the rate stays the same with or with out them?

Because you're trying to downplay gun violence in the US. It's still quite high.
You know that most left leaning people don't even want to ban guns? It's regulation they want.

There should be less regulation

But why? What "regulations" in particular do you think are bad?
You're just being tribalistic or foolish if you say something like "all of them".

How can I protect myself from a mugger if I can't open carry?

Open carrying with an ID tagged gun that only fires when your hand is on the trigger in a country where all guns were subject to such restrictions, fucktard. Your lot would like regulations better if they were called purity checks.

absolutley clear.
we need to sell guns at schools because its harmless.
and your comparison shows how harmless it is.
best is to sell automatic weapons.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of leftists want to ban guns altogether

That's one regulation you think is bad, okay. But I doubt that would even matter, if you can identify someone as a mugger they probably already have a weapon to your head.
You probably shouldn't be shooting muggers anyway, if the police force were competent they would resolve the situation peacefully.

Based. The more guns everywhere the better.

Now do medical malfeasance for the last 60 years.
Nevwrmind, I'll do it.
>About 15,000,000

yeah. best is to put one up your ass too.
muh freedom.

You are an idiot.

That's not a rebuttal. If you have something to say, then do so.

why does the statistic start in 1966 when mass shootings are generally a more recent phenomenon?

>let's just disarm ourselves while criminals stay armed everywhere they go
Yep. You're a dummy.

in most of the world, "leftist" usually means anticapitalist
leftists are generally pro-gun

Because ID technology works so well right? My $1200 phone can't even unlock properly the first time sometimes. If my life depends on my weapon actually functioning the first time, I don't want to complicate it with more technology
Shall not be infringed