Doesn't this look bad? I'm not in a legal state so I don't get much wax. It should never be this wet looking right?

Doesn't this look bad? I'm not in a legal state so I don't get much wax. It should never be this wet looking right?

Attached: sdfgahg.jpg (2554x2231, 1.8M)

ffs its wax. IF it gets too warm itl start to break down. Keep it the temp and humidity regulated. you essentially evaporate when you smoke it so heat is only good when your using it.
hope this helps

didnt i just say i dont get fucking wax? ive never had anything that looks like this

nah, it looks like that sometimes. from my local dispo:

>Concentrated cannabis products come in a wide variety of consistencies, compositions, and potencies

I think that's technically sugar sauce not wax necessarily, but it'll get you just as high

check out the online menus of some dispensaries from legal states and you'll see there's all sorts, not just "wax"

Agreed keep that shit in a nice and cool place or throw that shit in the fridge bro

looks fine. terpenes are a liquid, user.

in fact a lot of dispensaries don't even use the word "wax" anymore. It's all just words people made up anyway, like how strain names are basically meaningless now. I'm smoking something that says "fruity pebbles treats" on the fucking container

how do idiots get so much wax? i'd suck dick for that.

Slap that shit on toast!

strain names were literally always meaningless. people have told me so many strain names for fucking brown outdoor weed. lmao

That's the second strangest semen that I've seen today.

that's just shitheads lying to you.

Strains are BS marketing. The CBD/THC split probably matters but """turbines""" is just trying to get people to spend money

I mean there are like, actual genetic lineages in some older strains, but yeah

That's like $19 literally across the street from me, open 8am-10pm, user. Live in a better place

where do you live? I really wanna move to a legal state

it's a felony for me to have 1 plant here.

time to pack up and be an idiot somewhere else for me then

*terpenes

CO lol I could pay with a fucking credit card even

Shit I can legally have 6 plants

ehhh it sucks really, really bad there though...i cant imagine having to see homeless literally everywhere i go

unless you live in the redneck territories but thats prob even worse

im sure its beautiful but states like that have huge issues right now from the homeless

In VA, it's now legal to have 4 plants, but any amount between 2-49 is just a $25 fine.

shit is cash

damn I was looking at VA as a possibility bc I think I want to stay atlantic, I had no idea that happened. what's the legal/medical status like otherwise?

georgias felony for 1 plant seems so incredibly insane, like you could get thrown in jail 6 years for one plant. they will throw book at people here too bc judges are 90 year old white men who hate everyone

*5-49

I can't wait until store can legally sell. Right now it's just consumption bars and delta-8 etc.

I don't mind it and I live in a sketchier part of Denver. I skateboard amongst the grime and then get to go climb 14,000ft mountains while legally stoned to get away from in when I want. Sounds like you're just making excuses

when youre not skateboarding age anymore you will understand

or if you had been raised in a place where seeing the absolute worse of human misery constantly was something that would be striking to you, not just something you saw every day

you have become densensitized for human suffering and you say its worth it for weed. i do not agree.

Medical is completely legal. You can get a cannabis card for essentially anything and it costs a one time fee of $150. You can get it covered under medical insurance in some cases.

The police have come out and stated openly that they do not have the want or capacity to prosecute anyone now that it's legal. The exceptions being DUI and having weight in school zones/govt buildings.

There are a couple of completely legal cannabars where you can bring in your own and smoke all you want or share with other people as long as you are 21+.

If you are in your own home, unless you have a literal pot farm that can be seen from the street or you are renting and the landlord is an ass, you can grow as much as you'd like.

People literally smoke on the boardwalk now and since they can't tell from smell alone if its CBD or THC based, the cops just ignore you.