What does b think of this ad

What does b think of this ad

Attached: 7B637203-560E-428F-B956-845A6766B24A.jpg (750x750, 145.34K)

not great. dont know what that babbling is all about. put more information in it about your product or service you gonna try to sell.

i use an adblocker on chrome get fucked

Attached: fu.jpg (1024x1467, 139.84K)

Fuck him, big time

Shit music, shit hair ...

The nigger of whites

Ouuuuh what a "chad", kys weeb

Attached: 4DAFFEAB-48AD-4081-9CFC-833950F90621.jpg (600x600, 36.8K)

stay mad that no one listens to your soundcloud cRAP

I clicked on it once and man his music is so bad advertising even on a grand scale is essentially useless. Dude is in denial or something and should really just get some tips on how to slightly alter his style and get the edge needed to make good music.

I'm that post faggot, stop making shit music nigger

> run adblocker
> still have to see this dumb shit because the faggot is now making threads about it
Fuck off.

Xe doesn't really resonate "Any Forums" enough for me. Comes off slightly as a desperate loser. I've seen the ad plenty of times and it hasn't caused me to check out his music.

you're not me. what a weird thing to say.

Bruh....

Awful music worse hair

Sucks

Dude needs to hit the reset button. Like full on re access all his shitty terrible choices and inability to make tolerable music.

Makes me wanna pull a Van Gogh and cut my ears off

Kys

I think that a quintessential characteristic of a lolcow is that they do not wish to be a lolcow. Therefore, he cannot be a lolcow.

You will never be a woman

well I've actually looked up his music on youtube because I was curious. It was absolute shit, how bad it is cant be understated actually. But the ad did what he intended I guess

Sounds like shit

Worst music I’ve ever heard holy fuck