>hear about findom, weirds me out at first but get turned on by it
>find some chicks page after she posted a pic with a findom tag
>hnnngggggg
>start liking all her posts
>a message pops up from her
>"Want to be used by a beautiful goddess like me?"
>can't resist, say yes
>Ask if I can be converted to worshipping her as a Goddess
>in less then a few minutes go from very vanilla to being a paypig for this Goddess, pic related

Attached: overflow.jpg (1080x1350, 368.67K)

>a Christcuck
When I got to this point I knew exactly where the rest of the story was going.

Got fingered while doggystyle in a shady massage parlor by a cute Asian girl while she spanked me and I jerked off.

I like how you guys have fantasies about having enough money to be a pay pig.

Really, how so?

Same but the paypiggy thing is fake

>fantasies
hmmmmmm

Attached: hmmm.png (586x258, 23.09K)

You’ve been conditioned by your church to like findom. Every sunday you get cucked out of your money by a religious institution claiming to be a proxy of Jesus. You’ve made a habit of getting cucked out of your money. This woman became the object of your admiration due to her looks but, for many men, getting cucked out of one’s money may feel uncomfortable. For a christcuck, though? Getting cucked out of one’s money feels natural.

Boy, you weren't kidding about the pig part

>user is the findom guy trying to bait others into getting into findom so he can make more money

don't be fooled

Attached: happywife.jpg (780x439, 50.36K)

>Greek paganism in 2k22
Oof

I think that's valid, but also to me thick chicks who do findom have the same appeal that "ugly bastard" NTR has with some people. I've been told by a number of women that i'm very good looking so getting findom'd by a below average but very thick chick has a strange appeal.

um uh um uh noooo of course not, don't be silly user hahaha.

Attached: Merchant Alarmed.jpg (600x655, 37.51K)

posting more of her

Attached: cas.jpg (1080x1277, 208.1K)

imagine paying for that disgusting slab of pre diabetic american mutt, you're disgusting

>s-stop liking women with big hips!
nice dubs, and she's a britbong so can't blame the US for this one.

she's a fat disgusting slob and your hfcs addled brain is no excuse is no excuse

I would never be a paypig but this is very hot imo, she just approaches you and dominates you instantly.

Long distance college gf. Hadn't seen her in a few months, ridiculously horny. Invited a gay guy over to watch him jack off, ended up sucking his cock and swallowing his load

I'm not into the paypig fetish but at least you guys aren't furfags.

fuck yeah. I'm knee deep into a findom addiction too user. post some more chat screenshots of you being rinsed

Were you attracted to men before that point?
Good to know i'm at least above furries considering one just shot up a supermarket.

Attached: black.jpg (1080x1349, 200.71K)

Definitely bi curious, that's why I wanted to see the guy jack off

Attached: post1787.png (574x302, 41.34K)

have you approached any vanilla/regular girls about domming you?

Well she only had one post with the findom tag that was later deleted, so she isn't a professional findom. To answer your question yes I approach them a lot, usually because they are better looking then regular findoms.