Bros how do i talk to a woman

bros how do i talk to a woman

Attached: 400714E6-C9B2-46D0-8313-F99AEF458084.jpg (640x997, 107.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2JXFEo9Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No but sometimes my mom makes me French toast

>no but my mom taught me how to french kiss

>If by French cooking you mean making love to a little girl without leaving evidence behind, yes

>I put cinnamon on some toast one time
Just be fake and supportive but not too edgy. Gear your life towards them. If they really want in, theyll break down the barriers you put up.

Dont be a pussy. Better to fail then to not try at all. The more you fail, the better you get.

Based!

Go with this one

>So far, I've only mastered French Fries. Next on the list is French Toast.

You should tell her you love her right off the bat so she knows that you're romantic

>>Only thing I've mastered is french kissing

Yo guys Im srry if this unrelated to the topic But should ic omment on Any Forums anonymous or un anonymous cause im new to this site and i figured who would know it would be u guys? Btw I hope you get that girl Anonymous

Nobody comments with a name. It's a faux-pas.

...don't you mean French KISSING?
*tips cap*

Thankfully after the democrats win in the midterms and maintain the congressional majority were going to make internet hatespeech a priority. That should help cut back alot of these shootings.

People won't be so quick to post rabid conspiracy theories, Russian disinformation and hateful rhetoric once their actual identity is tied to it. Words have consequences.

Vote dem in 2022 like your life depends on it, because it might.
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog]

>i'm enjoying it so far but i need some outside feedback
move it to in person user. conversation is easier in person than over text where you overthink shit and end up sounding rehearsed like a robot.

Ok thanks Have a nice day

isn't that a bit forward

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2JXFEo9Mk

“Not yet, but I have mastered French Kissing.”

You’re welcome.

Forget that you're on an app. Pretend it's a chick you're talking to on Any Forums. Let's see how you do.

ask her if shes ever been french tickled

are you trying to be her friend she complains about all her boyfriends to?

ok. just leave it at that? no other questions?

This is pretty good

LOL

No but shouldn't you be playful a bit before you go for it. Not pussyfoot around long but a minute at least?