I hate being black so fucking much. Imagine having to live around black people 24/7, that’s my life...

I hate being black so fucking much. Imagine having to live around black people 24/7, that’s my life. I’m stuck dating the ugliest women on earth and I have to live amongst the dumbest race on earth.

It’s bullshit. I wish I was Asian.

Attached: 327B88C7-CA58-4472-82CA-5C288C8B7315.jpg (304x450, 21.28K)

I hear you're real intelligent. Don't your friends make fun of you when you get straight A's, speak correct English, attend school, go to classes, don't hang out? Don't they call you white boy? Don't they call you soft because you ain't hanging with them hard? I know they do. All you want to do is the right thing.
So you get yourself a gat so you too can be hardcore. To protect yourself and your mother.

Thanks man. Also, I have a BBC!! I have a big black cock and I act like a white guy! I got the best out of both worlds! I can help you in comforting your wife

I just wish I wasn’t a member of this cursed race.

you wish your house was broken into at 3am and all your food was dumped on the street, and money stolen?

Faggot bbc obsessed jew larping as op
Actually upset black weeabo OP

It’s sad because people of African descent are only 16% of the worlds population. I had a higher chance being Asian but I still got the shit end of the stick

>I wish I was Asian.

based and chinkpilled

I hate being black so fucking much. Imagine having to live around black people 24/7, that’s my life. I’m stuck dating the ugliest women on earth and I have to live amongst the dumbest race on earth.

It’s bullshit. I wish I was Asian.

Attached: National-Be-A-Dork-Day.jpg (1200x1200, 108.83K)

shut up nigger stop being a self hating blackie you nigger youre as bad as white people

Nice larp

Attached: qrqpqy0kibx21.jpg (640x638, 34.62K)

niiiggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nothing wrong with understanding your inferiority

Attached: 1651221917448.jpg (540x720, 60.89K)

t. angry black ghetto boi who copes with reality

Attached: 3e3.png (952x949, 19.61K)

you mean to tell me that a tattooed drug-user is the pinnacle of white superiority? lol you guys are delusional. White greatness was ancient Greece, Rome and Nazi Germany. Nothing else.

It's just a physical part. I don't need to post anything else regarding our mental superiority since it's visible...everywhere around?

Everything you see was invented entirely or partially by us. Sometimes with a bit of help of our dier Asian friends.

transgenderism, lgbt pride and 104 different genders were also invented by the whites. You are not superior, you are just more active. You are equally catastrophic and helpful. But let me guess, everything retarded created by whites was actually the fault of le jews right? Face it, whites can be cool like Nietzsche but they can also be retarded like Wilhelm Reich.

It's just a late stage of declining empire and people fall into a deep madness. Romans also did a lot of weird shit prior to their collapse you know.

But it doesn't disapprove anything I wrote above. Each branch of science or philosophy was invented by Whites. As well as every major technical invention.

Anyway, my original criticism still stands. A buffed up muscleman covered in tattoos and filled with creatine is not superior. He is actually pathetic.

depends how you measure his superiority. Certainly he's an ultimate sexual fantasy for black queens

no hard feelings kek

Attached: 1554577985114.png (1400x831, 1.9M)

>Forgot to greentext

Ngmi

imagine being proud of white men fucking and racemixing with black bitches lol

It is what it is

Attached: laughing cheetah.jpg (225x225, 8.98K)

how do people look at Any Forums and conclude that white people are superior