My wife works as a high school counselor. She admitted to sleeping with a senior before he graduated...

My wife works as a high school counselor. She admitted to sleeping with a senior before he graduated. We have an open marriage, but this actually felt wrong (btw he was 18 at the time) because we had a deal we would be honest about our flings, and not catch feelings. But she did it behind my back for almost 6 months and then didn't tell me for almost a year. Any advice?

Attached: 1653315461263.jpg (640x480, 80.32K)

No advice, she's cucked you and it will happen again.

Cuck her now, it will be an ever rotating cycle of toxicity but the sex will be good

This

Probably a LARP.

But, if you’re in an open relationship and she did this with out your knowledge, that is betrayal

Not LARP, I genuinely want opinions. Asked about this a few days back, but only gotten hate. I'm hopeful this thread becomes more constructive.

Did they go raw? Did he cum inside her? Also more pics of your wife

You obviously have negative feelings associated with it. You had an agreement and she didn't uphold it. Either talk frankly with her about it and figure out the truth of the matter and move on, or let it go knowing that you'll always have regret lingering in the back of your mind.

Stop ducking lying loser

That's a random pic from the internet, not my wife. But her body is almost identical.

And yes. They went raw because she's on birth control, and he was a virgin, so no risk.

That's what we did, and thought I was going to get over it. But, the more time passes, the more I find myself revisiting that.

If not a LARP, your relationship sounds fucked bro, all healthy relationships rely on mutual understanding, honesty, and trust, especially in a relationship where you mutually decided that sex was not an exclusive thing, to go behind your back for half a year, then hide it from you for another 6 months (if you wanna really FEEL how long that is just wait a month and really pay attention to how fast the month goes by) is a huge violation of the basic principles of any healthy relationship.

Also, a counselor sleeping with a student is kinda fucked as a side note

Well if she kept going back he probably had a big dick. How old is she?

She honestly deserves to lose her job, they likely have rules against that since she is in a position of trust and authority over the student. Grooming laws, man.

Lol. She a hoe. Hid it from you on purpose so there is more she is not telling. And she won't.

Yeah, it is fucked up. I tried telling her that too. She doesn't see it like that, and think it's a stupid school policy.

She's 31 now. And yes, he had a somewhat bigger dick according to her. She was pretty open about it after admitting to the affair.

My country is weird about this. It's not illegal as long as he's 18, but it is strictly forbidden by the school policy. So yes, she could lose her job and have real issues getting another one. This makes it worse because I know she did despite such risks to our ability to earn.

I actually believe she told me everything now. It was a weird year for us while that was happening, I was working 60-hour weeks, and was almost never home, and when I was, we were fighting all the time. When we sorted things out, she immediately confessed everything.

>open marriage
So, roommates. No you shouldn't care because you're not even married to this random lady. Hopefully you're not paying your roommates share of the bills like a retard.

Well, yes. If the roommate in question is someone I'm emotionally invested in, and have sex with almost every day. Oh, and then there's that marriage certificate and the fact that she has my last name. Sure, same thing.

Post wife's tits.

The fact that she hid it is obviously an issue. Open marriage or not, if your agreement was being transparent about it, then that's really the open relationship equivalent of cheating.

Not to mention that by sleeping with a student, she put herself in a bad position professionally.

>mentally and emotionally unstable
>counselor

Color me surprised

>It was a weird year for us while that was happening, I was working 60-hour weeks, and was almost never home, and when I was, we were fighting all the time. When we sorted things out, she immediately confessed everything.

This part feels fucked up to me but I don't know what rules you two have. Did she actually break any of the rules the two of you had, or (like me) does it just feel bad because you two were struggling at the time?

Your wife cheated on you because she did something dishonest and ignored an agreement you two had. What she did was cheating. Yes, even in the context of an open relationship what she did is 100% cheating. Now, you have a decision to make: are you willing to put in the HUGE effort to be with a cheater and reconcile with her?

If it were up to me, I'd stop paying for the dumb slut to live today (which I'm certain you do like a cuck) and look into divorce.

Yes, she absolutely broke a rule. However, in her defense, I was really absentminded and she would've had to work hard back then to get my attention to talk about such things. It's not an excuse, because it was still possible. But, somewhat less of a dick move on her part.

I don't see what money has to do with this, but for the record we both make pretty good money. She actually only works part time as a school counselor, and has a better paying job. And after quitting my better paying job, I now make only a little more than her. So, your assumption is not founded.

>open marriage
kek you brought this on yourself

Tell your wife's boyfriend that you want to sit in the bedroom and watch them next time they fuck.