Elon Musk is currently hoarding 10.3% of all US dollars currently in circulation

Elon Musk is currently hoarding 10.3% of all US dollars currently in circulation.
>Total USD in ciculation: $2.1 Trillion (2,100,000,000,000)
>Elon Musk's total net worth: $218.1 Billion (218,100,000,000)

What the fuck.

Attached: musky.jpg (119x160, 3.63K)

no, tesla stock crashed so now you should divide his net worth by 2

I don't care. I didn't care about musks twitter deal, I didn't care about will smith slapping Chris rock, I'm not thinking about Ukraine. Learn to detach from the garbage of society and think for yourself.

Thats not how net worth works. He's worth that, but doesn't have a bank vault full of bills with that much inside it

That’s not how money works but nice b8

"Hoarding" lol...the guy has generated wealth.

Its not sitting in a bank vault, its in productive capital. Factories, pensions, salaries, construction, research/dev, inventory.

If you don't understand that you are ignorant and should shut up.

If you do, you are being deliberately obtuse because you are some kind of pinko fuck who wants to stir ignorant people up against themselves.

Are you retarded? Musk's wealth is almost entirely tied to Tesla stock. He doesn't have anything close to that kind of cash.

Just kill him and take it you pussies

Moron.

cash and company net worth in stocks are two different things.

Putin is still richer than him

Why does this make me so happy?

>t. poorfag simp

Elite pedophiles always end up republican

Attached: 541.jpg (1080x952, 190.52K)

YOUR TAX DECILLIONS.

AT-WORK.

Attached: YOUR-TAX-DECILLIONS-AT-WORK.jpg (2588x1780, 1.84M)

b

The fucked up part is this is all done at Tesla. Why does a car company need to test animals. Elon claims it's to help range.

y elong need to test catto

Yes, and he and like 10 other guys finance 85% of all the social programs that progressives continuously fight for.

Checked and true

You do know he doesn't have very much cash right? His net worth is almost entirely shares in his companies.