After today's Texas school shooting with 1 teacher and 14 kids dead, it's time for the US to ban guns...

After today's Texas school shooting with 1 teacher and 14 kids dead, it's time for the US to ban guns. The 2nd Amendment should be repealed. Do you want more dead children?

Attached: istockphoto-924814224-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 187.47K)

They won't and you know it. Corporate profits SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

19 children

A gun zone free area got shot up. A gun free Country will still get shot up. Also should we ban cars since that black dude ran over all those kids in that christmas parade? Dont want more dead kids right?

this angel is gone. fuck you gun enablers dont you see what you have done to her?

Attached: 1653478509033.jpg (1772x2304, 527.12K)

She should have defended herself better

this is as stupid as those idiots saying a wall should be build to keep illegal aliens out. Only non threatening people will be affected, people who don't seek to do harm.

See no angel. Just another kid. Don't worry, have good time and make another one. Living beings are replacable.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

You really think the police are gonna go door to door and expect people to easily and nicely give up their guns? It'll be a massacre on both ends.

Wasn't that yesterday though?

Im a conservative dipshit.
I only argue about dead children when they are unborn and inside a raped womans stomache.

Attached: 1626451958672.jpg (1100x732, 98.65K)

>Today
Wait is this about the tranny in texas that shot the school up or is this a new one?

Sorta this. Americans need better access to better healthcare so there are less people so unstable that they move to shoot up a school. It's just a shame that the Republicunts won't let up on that front either.

Another tranny thread. sage.

>It'll be a massacre on both ends.
No, the whole "door-to-door" search is just a gun-nut wet dream. If they wanted your guns, they can freeze bank accounts, levy fines, seize assets, and other things that will essentially guarantee 95%+ compliance. All bloodless, no violence, sorry to disappoint.

Literally wouldn't stop anything. The people who want guns can get them (the almighty government as well). God your type of people are fucking stupid.

nopey. they come they show you papers. you let them in and take your guns. they wish you a nice day and you will say wish you the same fed friends and proceed with your happy life. few days later you recall and find no differences in your happy life without guns. so guns were not needed after all.

then the ghetto housing gets built next to your lot and trannies attempt procreation at your front door.

>when you don't speak English and cant read the pasta on the shill farm.
It's OK, habeeb will only be paid 3 cents today instead of 6 cents once his supervisor sees the discrepancy.

It's OK. It happened a Texas. A state who HATES liberals but are the biggest libtards when it comes to ease of gun purchase. They will never learn.

Good thing I don't keep all my major funds and savings In a bank account.
>Fines, won't be paid
>come to my property, thus trespassing to take seize items or home
>get shot

There's 400 million plus guns in the US. You're fucking retarded to think they can get even half of them to comply and turn them In.

>world is over populated, stop having kids
>how dare the government take away my RIGHT to kill my unborn child
>guns are scary guys, they should be banned, think of the children
>let's teach children about gay sex
Gun control isn't the answer, home schooling is. Your child can't be in a school shooting if they aren't at a school. Not that leftists have children, they only groom other people's children.

Attached: 1638449646394.jpg (778x1024, 167.47K)

Good luck coming on my land and even making it to the door.
Owning guns is a right so can't do much anyways. They will never get rid of the 2nd amendment.

95%+ compliance. That's all I'm going to say. Most people don't want any part of the death cult going on.

"A gun free country will still get shot up"
Literally every other country are gun free and don't get shot up.
Pretty sure user supports gun because is this stupid

What actually matters is not the school shooting rate, but the overall murder rate.
What actually determines the overall murder rate is NOT the availability of guns. It's culture, demographics, and policing.
Guns are available in every US city, but the ones with the highest murder rate are the ones with the most blacks.

2nd amendment right retard. They'll never get rid of it. This will blow over and nothing will ever happen, maybe longer and more in depth background checks or a higher age limit which I fully support. They will never ban gun ownership here in the US.

it is best to shop from home then too.
and you dont go to the park anymore.
or on vacation.
or visit any other people.

Attached: 1632799366841.png (1058x1059, 916.65K)

Get help

Attached: 180522094603-t1-us-intl-shooting-list-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 71.51K)

Imagine getting killed by a tranny. America is a very, very sad country/

Yes the gun did it all,it's sentient

Tranny schoolscooter. What a time to be alive

Attached: F6D5BED5-7238-43DB-A114-234B92CDFA68.jpg (989x1280, 144.71K)

T*xans aren't people so this one didn't matter

>niggers have an argument over drugs and shoot each other on school property
OH NO ITS ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING JUST LIKE SANDY HOOK
how to lie with statistics . txt

Attached: 1653430771305.jpg (213x239, 12.98K)

Yep let's ban guns. Let's also ban doing drugs and having sex with animals and selling alcohol to minors. Catch my drift

Good idea. Banning things definitely solves people getting access to them. No one dies from heroin overdoses anymore since it's banned.

So is this the new republitard cope?

Attached: 3672.jpg (960x684, 231.48K)

Not sure if they need to, though. There are a lot of gun laws on the books that already supposedly infringe upon 2A. We just need to keep pushing forward on more bans, more laws, etc. to get where we want to go. I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but I'm saying that this is the mechanism to do it.

Now let's compare the number of African-Americans and Mexicans in each country

It will, you think criminals will follow the law when it comes to handing over guns? Fuck outta here with that ignorance. Even if you take away guns entirely people can and will still hurt others if they desire. Remember china man with his knife? killed 6 and injured 14.

to be fair she might have grown up to be a stripper or something

And that's why we should also totally go forward with banning abortion too since that will 100% eliminate unwanted pregnancies.

>i... its the guns you guys if we get rid of the guns the niggers will stop killing each other
COPE

>today's
Again?

yes
MORE ABORTIONS, MORE SHOOTINGS, LET THIS ACCURSED SPECIES BE GONE ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND LET THE REIGN OF FURRY HUMANOIDS BEGIN >W

most illegal guns come from former legal sources. So cutting the supply of legal guns will reduce illegal guns too.

In other words according to this chart, 9367 people killed by guns in a year.

In a country of 323,000,000.

That's about a 0.000029% chance in being a victim of a gun homicide.

If we take out gang violence, which is the vast majority of that number, it's a 1 or 2 thousand.

A rounding error.

In comparison, about 30,000 people are killed every year from accidents.

Ban cars.

You know this graph is shit when Brazil isn't even on the list.... or Columbia, Mexico...

Not matter what bans and laws go Into effect there's too many guns out there and criminals or people who want to kill people will get then anyways.
You think all the niggers who shot eachother have legal registered guns? Or the ones who have switches on their glocks to make them full auto care about laws and bans?
And more laws and bans are just more guns coming from Mexico and sold for a shitton of money funding cartels. It'll never stop.

You should pass laws against drugs too.

We have way too many drugs in America.

Majority of school deaths in China lead to multiple injured and 1 or 2 Deaths.

The issue is you minimize the amount of available damage someone can do. If you gave a classroom full of kids, knives you will have significantly more stabbings. Mental people will do mental things is unavoidable. NOT having mental people have guns is something avoidable like every other goddamn country.

>more gun deaths than literally black countries
>Nooooo its niggeeeers!
Found the negative-Iq Any Forumsluter

Attached: chart-us-gun-deaths-vs-middle-east-countries-npr-2018-02-18.jpg (691x554, 47.65K)