If someone breaks into my house with a gun how am i gonna defend myself without a gun

if someone breaks into my house with a gun how am i gonna defend myself without a gun

Attached: 78vpz2-ygx22bqjk6uz.jpg (780x438, 36.73K)

how did they get a gun in the first place if they were banned?
if guns were banned then no one would be shooting up places in the first place

What are you talking about? That's impossible. It would illegal.

Attached: ED2607.jpg (850x850, 21.25K)

Sit in the living room obviously? How can they kill you then

Room temp iq here

If a black guy breaks into my house with a gun i'll suck his cock while beating my tiny white dick to compensate for all the years of opression

Criminals don't care about laws and will break the law to get said gun. Crazy I know, fucking retard.
Get an axe OP

>how did they get a gun in the first place if they were banned?
you can manufacture guns yourself retard
you can buy guns off the black market yourself retard
you can fill a water gun with acid retard
you can 3d print a gun retard

in 50 years once they become illegal every gun would be seized and we wouldn't have this problem. your -3289239 IQ wouldn't know that though

read

my over 9000 iq tells me living life at the whims of a tyrannical government is bad

those are all crimes, hence illegal.

LOL retarded fucking tranny faggots, it's such obviously shit-tier bait, ywnbaw kys

In their world you're not supposed to be able to defend yourself you're supposed to die and the killer is supposed to be released from jail without bail

Reddit. No shit

typically in most gunfree countries a burglar would not have a gun. and you would know it.
simply because they are way too expensive on the black market for a simple break-in
and because the burglar would not need a gun because he knows you don't have one either.

>yeah but what if this terrible isolated hypothetical example happens?
there's always those. look at US schools. nobody is able to stop them. because freaks are freaks.

>typically in most gunfree countries a burglar would not have a gun. and you would know it.
We aren't in those countries

but you can be, Australia did it.

My ass, Australia isn't the USA. The criminals will always have guns here.

no one gives a fuck about the law retard