Is this a good PC for 1k?

is this a good PC for 1k?

Attached: pc.png (629x530, 169.28K)

No. Learn how to build your own PC

Take the gpu out and thats the rig i made for me in 2018 for 350$.

Also what he said

Definitely not lmao

No. For $1k I'd expect at least a 3060 Ti with those parts, or maybe a 3060/6600 XT w/ an i5 or Ryzen 5. Also lacking storage space.

For 1k i5 or r5 is the bare minimum you should buy

thats really expensive for 1000 eurodollarinos. Also windows is extremely easy to pirate, no need to pay for it.
correct about everything

what the fuck is that cpu

Absolutely not no way

>having to plug a bunch of awkward shit in extremely tight and crowded spaces where any wrong move can damage fucking anything and fuck you over which is extremely easy to do because everything, especially the motherboard, is extremely easy to break and you'll have to deal with any breakage yourself instead of relying on a fucking simple default warranty so if your shit is broken on arrival you can get a replacement no questions asked
No, fuck you.

are you fucking retarded
wait why am i asking

Just don't even activate it, MS does nothing.

Theres an annoying activate windows watermark constantly in the corner, thats extremely annoying.

That's a water cooler in the picture wtf

OP here
can you guys recommend me a build for that price?

Attached: 1499384308119.png (665x608, 294.44K)

all PC build companies use the cheapest shittiest parts so they make as much profit as possible. It's better to find good deals on NewEgg and get the best parts for the best price. It's like cooking your own food.

water cooling is just air cooling with an additional step. The water itself does no cooling just transports it. It still requires air.

HP Omen

That's like a $650 build in current market

building your own pc is a dead meme retard it isn't 2018 anymore

I'm assuming your gaming

Take your budget, divide by 2: that's for GPU
Take your budget, divide by 4: that's for CPU
Everything else is for mobo+mem+storage etc.

For $1k you're looking at a 3060ti, a 5700X or 12400F and the cheapest DDR4 board+mem that can be found, plus a 512gb SSD. Some places will give you a combo deal on CPU+mobo+mem. But if you're gaming you want as much $$$ into the GPU without having to buy a 4 year old CPU.

the air just transports it too