Why aren't you making white kids Any Forums?

Why aren't you making white kids Any Forums?

Attached: ezgif-3-4610536817.jpg (2000x2816, 461.17K)

expensive

Your mom's out of eggs, so

Making them what?

because I'd much rather make a half-asian.

it's a small number of people posting these threads all day

Because my wife and I have decided not to have biological children, OP.
A pregnancy would be too risky for her, due to medical issues. Not impossible, but certainly less bearable than other women's pregnancies (wjich are never walks on the park either).

So we've decided that when we're actually ready to become parents we'll adopt.

Because LEO doesn't want me fucking what I made.

yep
Any Forums is dead and weaponized autism killed it

Attached: 1652434781212.gif (336x252, 1.13M)

There's plenty of white kids out there.

No way she's a virgin. I can tell by just looking this pic that her daddy fuck her daily. Her eyes and pose don't lie.

She looks like she has little books. I'd massage them for her to help them grow.

I suspect this as well. We where warned about this back in 2010-11 and I don't know why tf I'm still here.

brainwashed fembots refuse to procreate

Attached: 1a496-screen-shot-2019-02-13-at-3.29.27-pm_png.jpg (1058x902, 685.26K)

Because I don't like children.

I am, I'm on my fifth one.

it's hilarious that you have this saved on your computer

I did, well, very close to pure white i guess
I'm English / Serbian (Serbia is between Italy/Austria and Greece), and my wife is blue eyed German. So our children are English/German with a splash of Mediterranean.

I do.

Its in his fap folder along with tranny genitals

Why not make sweet love to her before shooting the place up?

there's enough trailer park trash already sucking up the Black, Brown, & Indigenous people's air as they walk around touting their assumed superiority not realizing they are a genetic mutation.

Attached: genetic mutation.jpg (1536x2048, 394.93K)

Because some half bred mexican American will gun them down in cold blood

nobody's paying me to make white children

It’s so retarded. I’m so sick of these retards from Any Forums trying to “red pill” Any Forums like Any Forums needed to have it’s “mind opened” for their politics.

I have bad mentality ill genes from my dad's side

You're in the wrong country then.
Here health care is free, birth and all checkups free, kindergarten / school free (There's a ~$100 per term fee for books / materials) at the time we happened to receive a 'baby bonus' $2000 which all parents received, and all parents regardless of income receive ~$120 a fortnight (each) as part of a family tax benefit.

she beautiful. instant love for her but unfortunately 1 in 10 white kids will be precious as her. if only beautiful whites could procreate?

What shithole do you live in where that's even valuable at all? I already have all that shit and I work 20 hours a week.

This is absolutely the answer for most people. The US doesn't care about kids (or any citizens but the oligarchs) and actively fucks them over.