I loved this game so much

I loved this game so much.

Skyrim has got to be the best game I've ever played. Is there any other bethesda game that comes close to being as good as Skyrim?

Attached: 1651991281154s.jpg (250x124, 4.42K)

Morrowind

Morrowind has athmosphere oozing out of the ears. There is a reason why so many people love it. Because it is most athmospheric of bethesda games.
Be warned: the user interface and combat system IS old (and you can tell), and it's a proper RPG one.

Meaning you can stand so close to a mudcrab that your dick is resting on it's eyes, aim directly in the central mass, attack it and STILL MISS. Because the game uses RPG logic where every attack has to throw a dice to see if it even hits. Just because you point a mouse towards the enemy does not guarantee a hit.

But if you have played a real RPG before, you can get over this. It does kinda increase the immersion, when your character really can be absolute SHITE when using bows, and essentially doesn't know which way the arrow should go. It makes you really start training the character if you want to be better doing things. Remember, you play a different person, a fictional character, rather than an extension of yourself.

Attached: ben-bauchau-ply-mrrwnd-spot02-wip04.jpg (1920x1357, 430.24K)

Morrowind is better.

That's because you have low stats

I wish I still had screenshots of my treasure room in the balmora corner club

I like them all. Morrowind is definitely my favorite, but I like them all. Arena is kind of hard to play though, because you have to scoot your keyboard all the way to the left side of the desk to use the arrow keys & mouse.

I think the game with the worst controls on pc was the original hitman code 47

Also, there is no fast travel.
Well, there kinda is, but not like in Skyrim.

To autotravel you need to either find a mages guild and pay for someone to teleport you to a different city. Or you need to find a ferry or a silt strider caravan and again, pay for fast travel. And those are usually from this location to about 3 or 4 different predetermined locations, usually from town to town. No money? Either be good enough to cast a teleportation spell yourself or enjoy the walk. You can't just point a location on a map and be there.

Also, there are no giant glowing arrows pointing towards your next objective. You will get general directions like "leave the city, travel to north until you find a large rock formation on the left side of the road. Travel east from there, until you hit the river. Follow the river to southeast and you should find the place you are looking for". And you just have to go adventuring on your own. The journal is your friend.

Attached: The-Elder-Scrolls-Morrowind-Orders.png (512x384, 314.31K)

Yup. the reason you fail hitting a target in front of you is because your stats of skills suck. Train the skill and increase the attribute in question, and you will stop sucking and actually hit things. if your character gets good enough, every hit is guaranteed strike and will do massive amounts of damage. As your character would actually be very good in said skill.

Again, it's an RPG.

Attached: Red lights.jpg (1600x950, 621.91K)

Fair warnings about morrowind:

In vanilla morrowind, magic is much more common than in skyrim. there are tons of ways to make things useful with magic. Warning: there is no magicka regeneration. You need to sleep in order to regen it (can't sleep if enemies are nearby). You might want to mod the game to add magicka regen, if you are used to skyrim.

There are no buyable houses in vanilla. You either have to cold-bloodedly MURDER someone and take over their house, or mod the game to add some buyable homes in.

There are no horses or any other mounts. You eihter walk, teleport or pay for fast travel.

Graphics in vanilla are very dated. Many people use graphical overhauls to make the game look nice, but these are often rather ...unstable. Also extremely hard on your processor.
I think(?) that some of the "game of the year/ultimate editions" have improved graphics, but am not sure about that. In picture vanilla graphics in all their glory. Anyways, some "quality of life" mods are often recommended.

Insert obligatory "back in my days we played with the graphics we were given, and we were happy about it!" -waving the walking stick from the rocking chair -here

Attached: seyda-neen.jpg (1024x768, 112.37K)

Morrowind has shit graphics and shit gameplay. How dare you compare it to Skyrim?

Bait, skyrim has shit gameplay, worst quests, and no notable characters besides a dragon

Seethe child

Attached: 1616168322555.png (720x227, 27.83K)

incel

Kek imagine being so retarded you call this a good game. The game looks shitty af.

What..?

Attached: images (12).jpg (429x715, 41.03K)

Now, compare it to this game.

Attached: images (13).jpg (454x675, 35.57K)

kek you thought you were hotshit with this thread blah blah blah ~ kek kek kek ~ we are nialists blah blah kek kek

Morrowind and Oblivion are top tier crap. When something better comes along, and it did, you move on to that. Stop living in the past you dweebs

Got one in Morrowind too.

It is the shrine of Azura, one of the Daedra Lords. And it works as such just as well in Morrowind as in Skyrim. So functionally they are identical.
So only thing you got going for you is "We had entire decade of improvement in graphics processors and software in a time when they really took off, and you didn't have that advantage!".

Gameplay wise, they get the job done just as well. Wow, such merit! Very wow!

Attached: MW-place-Shrine_of_Azura.jpg (1000x1000, 105.44K)

Get filtered and go back to your 65 IQ rpg, brainlet LMAO