Don’t mind me, just a clump of cells passing by

Don’t mind me, just a clump of cells passing by.

Attached: cOxwegiNr6p8CglbA0sJAqjUhnJkYotl7_lg.png (338x450, 237.07K)

These new LEGO minifigures are great!

it's not a person

Looks like the battlepass from hit-game "Fortnite"

He got a bigger penis than me

most abortions happen way, way earlier in pregnancy than this

Looks like gummy candy.

I'm gonna say it I don't give a fucking shit what that thing is considered if it can eventually become another person consuming the same oxygen as I do kill it by any means

i hope she washed her hands after touching that old jizz

Don’t mind us, we were just living, feeling, fully conscious clumps of cells passing by

Attached: B3FF2A55-46BC-4E97-B474-004F7171AC5D.jpg (768x432, 57.16K)

9 month term abortion 1 week term abortion I dont give a shit kill em all I say

Attached: 214123124123.jpg (900x587, 100.6K)

check'd

Attached: 1586597776320.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

We’re all a clump of cells.

Attached: fetus-still-alive-and-moving-after-abortion-on-prochan-com_std(1).webm (400x736, 1.42M)

I wish they would get this worked up about kids getting murdered in schools

awe wow thats so cool I dont give a shit

Don't mind me, I'm just an idiot who always jumps at the chance to use child bodies for my political views!

super late term abortion

Your parents dint either.

Pot calling kettle black

aborting an early term pregnancy is morally equivalent to wearing a condom

100 bucks say a chink would still eat it

Why do I give a shit i'm a fully grown ass man making booku bucks selling stories you buy every day

TOPKEK

OOOOH THE HUMANITY LOOK AT THESE LITTLE BABIES THEY COULD HAVE BEEN PEOPLE THIS SHOCKS YOU OH THIS SHOCKS YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD THE TEARS SO MANY TEARS GOD IS WEEPING PEOPLE ARE SUCH MONSTERS AAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEE

Fuck babies. If something can't defend itself, it doesn't deserve to live. Might makes right. That fetus? Weak shit. Fuck it. It should've roped, but it couldn't even do that. Go fuck yourself, OP, and rope yourself at the same time.

Fucking fetuses lmao fuck you

Attached: 69gt500.jpg (600x450, 47.26K)

Bro..

Nice work removing a future criminal and/or mental hospital patient.

let em die, let em die, let em shrivel up and die

Attached: tfw.png (680x515, 272.03K)

KILL ALL THE BABIESSSSS BLOOD FOR THE ELITES YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do you think it helps your case when you post obviously disingenuous threads? aren't you just showing people that you're disingenuous and your views are probably not based in reality?

You're on Any Forums. Clearly, you're not an adult grown man. Only a child with hair on your ass who no one cares about and is nearing his mid-30s without achieving anything. Enjoy that coming crisis.

praying for you lil homie. see you in the great beyond.