A white supremacist named Salvador "4chanMAGA" Ramos murdered these children in the name of the Republican Party and...

A white supremacist named Salvador "4chanMAGA" Ramos murdered these children in the name of the Republican Party and Donald Trump. I want to know why you did this, 4channelers.

Attached: 1653487474378.jpg (1170x1152, 1.1M)

Transgender Mexican. The left can’t spin this one any way they look at it.

Why do libfats love killing children?

Attached: biden-school-shootings-record7.png (994x1267, 419.13K)

>Ramos
No

>A white supremacist named Salvador
>Salvador
>white supremacist
Nice try retard. Back to FDS.

they wont bother spinning it, they're going to jump straight into gun control, him being trans is actually a convenient way of avoiding having to address his actual motivations

lolcats r so funneh kek

Attached: 2388376419_6edb2377c9_o.jpg (527x376, 90.92K)

Clearly a Democrat. He was an illegal and a tranny. Democrats are the problem, not guns.

Why would liberals need to wait for a Democrat to be president if they were doing the shooting?

Meanwhile, right-wing retards shit their pants every time some center-right old bitch gets elected because their brains are such puddles of piss that they think the pro-business center-right old white man is a commie who's going to come steal their guns

Not my problem. Don't have children next time.

What you need then is more trans support and acceptance. While you see someone who needs to just "get over their gender and accept their sex" it's actually a scientific inexorablility that you cannot cope with and leave it to trans people. Those that believe you can't cope and do this

>more trans support and acceptance
Fuck no. Let this shooting be a warning that trannies are mentally ill and need rounded up before they commit more murders.

If you look closely or even look at all you will notice that this is in fact not the claim that the left is making. We only make that claim when its true, which often is the case. The right cant meme and they cant even own the left.

That's already being done. It doesn't work. You're simply wrong and your brain is underdeveloped

They just want to cut their dicks off and sports ball with woman, why you no like freedom?

Why steal a right meme if they can't meme?

How else am I going to get someone to reply so that I can call them a faggot?

lol he was POC

I havent smoked pot in a few months, and just huffed an entire hemp bong, I think im having a feel over this story. Im scared Any Forumsros. I need jarule to help me make sense off all this!

Any Forums:triggering mass shootings so Putin and his puppets can call USA third world shitthole

Attached: descarga (24).jpg (637x358, 24.7K)

Who they going to tell that to? Nobody cares what Russia has to say anymore.

Why are you so preoccupied with faggots?

women don't want them in their sports, so fuck off with that retarded shit

Where the fuck are you tards getting that he was illegal and transgender. Also I doubt the kid was political at all. Just a kid fucked up in the head

Maybe originally, but you're incapable so nevermind

They have invaded my board, I have no choice.

>implying the right cares about woman

funny how it was a tranny mexican. watch how it doesn't go much further on tv because it's not a white guy.

nobody is saying hes an illegal as far as I can see, just that hes Mexican

America does taco Tuesday, get over it.

Disproven. Try again.

16 kids, only two or three of them are "white" in USA Texas.

im only mad the greasy spic killed a white girl

good way to kick off the civil war - id like to see how they plan to go door to door and expect no resistance

Attached: 1652386815949m.jpg (1024x1009, 110.65K)

Is that before or after all the stars fall out of the sky and land on earth?

doubt he was for maga. shitty bait, saged, lurk moar fagget.

Attached: E67CB54B-6A77-41DB-B521-8B6661AF583E.jpg (1242x1669, 1.14M)

If this won't get this cesspool of a website taken down, nothing will.

They're lucky, at least they won't know the disappointments and sadness of life

The right is so absurd that its not too far fetched that they set this all up just to get the heat off them for a while.

Stop posting ridiculous fakes, Putin puppet. FBI is watching.

wrong.

Attached: D83BD9AC-060A-495D-97A0-9EE7CB3475DC.jpg (1440x1440, 179.98K)