You guys know that song "Pumped up Kicks?"

You guys know that song "Pumped up Kicks?"
I used to think it was about Columbine.

Attached: Screenshot_20220110-020658_(1).png (715x930, 789.05K)

Sure, figured it was about a school shooting.

Attached: biden-school-shootings-record.png (1007x1293, 420.01K)

>shootings under trump
>”thoughts and prayers”
>shooting under Biden
>worthless democrat president! Also we will be voting no on all legislation to change anything

Continue to seethe shortguy.

Attached: FTOTqNbWAAMPca6.jpg (680x576, 94.72K)

I am. Why wouldn’t I be angry at the collective failures known as republicans?

Its a mostly democratic administration right now so... balls in your court

Uh, you do realise that picrel used to have Trump on it with the same exact quote, right?

> Mostly democratic administration

I'm not even American but this is false. Republicans I think currently hold both the house and congres. Not factchecking, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the republicans are strong enough to veto literally anything that Biden wants to do just like it was under Obama.

you guys do know the the libs are doing these so they can force gun control right?

people kill people. People will always kill people. Doesn't matter what weapon. But if I'm needing to defend myself I'd rather have a gun.

not arguing that i'm just saying that the libs are creating these events to ensure they can push gun control like they did in australia

holy fucking checked

Attached: What in the Fuck.jpg (1920x1200, 1.52M)

source needed

I like the country version by Richard Cheese.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run. Faster than my bullets

just look around you cuck. mass shootings have skyrocketed since the libs took over and the fucking left is seething in their self rightous anger wanting something to happen. you can't tell me the shooters aren't plants because they are.

mass shootings have been increasing steadily for a long time.

and in the last two years since the dems got control of everything there have been nearly three times as many. psyop plants all of them. their families have been paid massive amounts of money to keep their mouths shut and the shooter gets a nice comfty cot and three hots for the rest of their life paid for.

it's a fucking fact and you need to get your head out of the sand.

didn't covid happen in that span?

What does covud have to do with anything?

that's got nothign to do with gun control that's population control.

are you being willfully stupid?

Mods dont ban me. I just wanted to talk about Pumped up kiss

Attached: 1645516240444.png (480x650, 320.69K)

No i just want to follow your logic.Make sure we are on the same page.

people were stressed and cooped up inside for a long time

Might have been a factor. But who did the shootings? What areas had the most shootings? Like many of you i stay inside for the most part only going out when I need to. But I don't take my gun and blow people away.

mass shooters almost always have narcissistic personality disorder. lack of empathy coupled with a sense of frustrated grandiosity.

plus massive paychecks from liberal government

Like the demographic of shooters is too weird. We have a 16 year old kid who went to defend a random store ourside his state, A guy who goes to a mostly black area to kill a bunch of black people because muh racisms, a black guy who jumps onto a random subway fires into the car and walks away without killing anyone, and now a tranny killing kids because it was bullied as a kid. I won't say that everything is a government OP but I don't think Covid was the cause of the recent spree.

Is every narcissist a mass shooter?

a massive paycheck to someone who is going to die or end up in prison for the rest of their life? this makes no fucking sense

is this a serious question?