Why do you NEED to have children?

Why do you NEED to have children?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-11-20_at_2.29.11_PM.png (565x800, 619.67K)

because your mom wants another child that isn’t virgin failure and jerks off to loli 24/7 like you retarded faggot

because extinction is for self hating retards and faggots

I don't. I don't want to

Because "muh Jeezus" mostly.

what does jesus have to do with avoiding extinction

I dont feel like I need kids, but I love my parents and I can see the sadness in their eyes that both my sis and me failed them.
Thats what made me reconsider. I'm still not very pro child, but considering I'd meet a woman I'd stand to share my life with, kids would be a possibility.

That said I was just like you guys in early 20s, but something really does change once you transition into young/full adulthood.
Take it from me user, never say never.

These

You do realize the world population is at 7.9 billion, right?

So you’re gonna contribute to suffering simply because your parents think you’re a failure?

you should have as may kids as you can. Keep having them. Lots, like the juden say

I have good genetics unlike you, tranny.
Also, money.
Also, beautiful wife.
Also, you'll never be a woman.
You're too stupid to deceive anyone.

People didn't want children before Christianity?

They dont think I'm a failure at all. They dont even blame me for the shit I was in during my youth.

And I dont want to contribute to overpopulation at all, but it litterally looks like fucking nobody is paying and heed to this and are just getting kids for their own enjoyment. And here I am trying to help the world by being one of the few.
I decided that I cant bear the world on my own shoulders anymore.

If having kids is going to make me happy in the future, and I think I can properly raise said child(ren), I will, because fuck the other people, theyre unthoughtful bastards so why shouldnt I be miserable for their sake.

You do realize, tranny, that you are too retarded to trick anyone into doing what you want, right?
You are just too stupid.

> Youll never be a woman
When you say this unironically, dont present yourself as a smart person dumbfuck.
You speak like a 12 year old

you dont need kids.

BUT

1. You wont be young forever. You may be a kid now and feel like you want to be a kid forever. You wont. You will be old and alone.

2. Just because YOU dont want kids doesn't mean your wife / girlfriend wont want one.

You have to find a woman that's willing to be a cum-rag for the rest of her life. Most have biological clocks telling them they need to have a baby. If their boyfriend / husband is a baby boy who doesn't want kids they will dump that guy. Exceptions are millionare / billionares. Women will stay with those guys but their lives will be miserable.

3. You are essentially a robot brought into creation to reproduce. If you don't, you will fail your mission. This will become apparent when its too late.

4. Not wanting kids isn't a choice. Its a sign of immaturity and inability to mature. It's a mental defect. Peter pan syndrome.. Most of our generation suffers from it. They're miserable and they buy electronic toys, vape pipes and funko pops to fill the void.

Lol, fucking turbovirgin cope.

Attached: 4B602A6F-F807-4C5E-8BAC-E2A4EC0B97CB.png (183x275, 103.24K)

> Reee trannies
> Huehue betafaggot

Jannies can you please do your fucking jobs and ban the 12 year old edgelords (and probably also pakis/muslims) already.
Its all trannies this, homos that, communists thus and libruls tho.

Can we have something NEW for fucks sake? I dont care who you shit on next, just start being more original

>You wont be young forever. You may be a kid now and feel like you want to be a kid forever. You wont. You will be old and alone.
How will I be alone if I’m married?
>Just because YOU dont want kids doesn't mean your wife / girlfriend wont want one.
Fine. I’ll leave her then.
>You have to find a woman that's willing to be a cum-rag for the rest of her life. Most have biological clocks telling them they need to have a baby. If their boyfriend / husband is a baby boy who doesn't want kids they will dump that guy.
Most modern women hate children and will even go as far as getting hysterectomies to prevent getting pregnant.
>You are essentially a robot brought into creation to reproduce. If you don't, you will fail your mission. This will become apparent when its too late.
The most NPC take is believing your only purpose is to breed.
>Not wanting kids isn't a choice. Its a sign of immaturity and inability to mature. It's a mental defect. Peter pan syndrome.. Most of our generation suffers from it. They're miserable and they buy electronic toys, vape pipes and funko pops to fill the void.
They’re statistically happier than insufferable breeders who always regret their decision later in life and try to push their ideology onto others so they can experience their pain.

How do presenting facts mean I’m coping? Why do you want me to breed so much?