Is Any Forums ready for the greatest operating system of our time?

is Any Forums ready for the greatest operating system of our time?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.72K)

alllllRIGHTY then!

Yes i am!

Ace Ventura computer detective. It might be smart but it's a total fucking spaz.

ventura highway

Attached: jim-carrey-dance.gif (220x300, 187.2K)

God do I hate MacOS since I had to use MacBook. Unusable piece of shit.

Why do you lie on the Internet? What do you get out of it?

where's the notch?

I don’t, I just really fucking hate the MacOS.
Latest annoyance is being unable to hold a button to repeat it. Example: I use VSCodium with Vim key map; I want to hold “u” to undo a bunch of edits; this garbage OS shown me a list of Umlauts as if I’m using their shorty iOS with virtual keyboard.
Fuck MacOS and fuck Apple. Their “ecosystem” is a barely functioning mess with extremely limited options.

Attached: MWDH3nM9oguD.jpg (1672x760, 381.96K)

defaults write -g ApplePressAndHoldEnabled -bool false

Literally first hit on Google

OP here, wrong pic.

Attached: 1658816872346.png (1024x1024, 105.67K)

Pic unrelated?

Mac users will post shit like this like there's nothing wrong then call Linux users ricers.

Here's another one. I turn laptop after it had kernel panic for some reason and it says there is a problem with my Apple ID, so I have to confirm the device.
It then sends the prompt and code to the same fucking device, but the code doesn't work, since it also sent the same prompt to my iPhone.
I don't know, what Pajeet coded it, but people praising it is weird as hell.

> Search the web for obscure terminal commands to get basic functionality
Apple fucking Magic.

Attached: prompt.jpg (600x800, 107.8K)

I mean, it’s because you use an code editor in autistic mode (vim), at which point you are already versatile with the console.
Normal users usually don’t change it and you can operate the rest of the OS just fine without jumping to the terminal for every shit

>> Search the web for obscure terminal commands to get basic functionality
>Apple fucking Magic.

Dude you are literally using VSCode in vim mode, that is already peak autism and at this point you lose any credibility of complaining about obscure terminal commands

>Normal users usually don’t change it and you can operate the rest of the OS just fine without jumping to the terminal for every shit
Apparently fucking not.

>Use editor with key maps based on some terminal base editor for some fucking reason
>Why do I have to use the terminal?

Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?

>He still thinks vim is what's wrong here

Then just buy a Linux computer for fuck’s sake if you just want to be offended for the sake of being offended. There’s people using multi languages, it’s sometimes an useful feature when typing other languages on a foreign keyboard layout.

>offended for the sake of being offended
Next level cope