Trans psycho murders 21 children and of course it’s the guns fault not the degenerate tranny

Trans psycho murders 21 children and of course it’s the guns fault not the degenerate tranny

Attached: 6E2EFF15-DB45-4F4C-801D-FC96102BB00B.jpg (828x1792, 79.82K)

Why are right-wingers so obsessed with gun control? For decades you've been screaming about the gubbamint coming to take away your guns and they never do it. You're like a five year old who thinks a monster is going to jump out of your closet any second now

Know how I know you're a goddamn moron? Because you actually fell for this fake news.

Having guns compensates for never being able to satisfy a woman.

It's already been proven those pics aren't the same guy. Try to keep up.

I bet you know that from experience

he is actually a tranny from here /lgbt
his pic was posted last night
and the thread from the archive was deleted
not good

I CAN SATISFY MYSELF PERFECTLY GOOD
I AM A REAL WOMAN

>there's absolutely no proof, everyone is covering it up, except for this tiled picture I have of people who don't look the same that I conveniently saved from the internet coverup police and post without impunity because the censors just can't touch me
ok

what's wrong with shooting .22 for fun?

That wasn't him.

She is an hero
And of course all trannies are fucking sick, you need to have your brain fucked so you want to mutilate yourself.

~pimeyes

Attached: media_FTkGXRyVsAA5nOI.jpg name=orig.jpg (1125x1800, 117.77K)

~pimeyes

Attached: media_FPXxlDwWQAcnp5-.png name=orig.png (640x853, 507.19K)

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (240x320, 17.38K)

You're so easy to fool it isn't even funny anymore. Fore the love of God, either get some wrinkles in your brain or put a bullet through it

~pimeyes

Attached: media_FPXxiQXXwAQfZ1G.png name=orig.png (640x853, 579.98K)

Attached: shooter transgender1.png (812x894, 1.25M)

Well, considering .22 is the smallest caliber, you probably can satisfy a woman. I imagine its like raised truck beds; the higher the caliber you shoot for fun, the smaller your penis is

even people who professionally hate trannies aren't this retarded

but this person is still packing and it loaded with cum..

~pimeyes

Attached: media_FPXxdItXsAAa8au.png name=orig.png (694x649, 327.88K)

stop trolling faggot you lose...

Completely different face shape, nose, and birthmarks. Keep reaching fag.

Every time a gang shooting happens in my city i get to hear the local politicians talk about gun control and how evil 3d printing is. Then when people find out the mass shooting was gang related i get to see those same politicians go quiet