Real question

Are there any computer manufacturers where I can buy products that have not gone full globalhomo

Attached: MordenCPC.png (2366x1292, 3.88M)

No.

>rainbow capitalism
>globohomo
lol, just buy from any company. They don't give a fuck about queer people, it's just virtue signalling for progressive dollars.

any company as long as its the day after pride month ends

Any chinkshit basically?

they do the bare minimum lip service to get the diversity dollars from an investment company that i can't remember the name of.

if you virtue signal a little bit, flash the flag, and hire some homos, they invest a few dozen million bucks to your company. that's literally all there is to it.

Attached: 1633712027532.jpg (828x1374, 158.1K)

any company based in mainland china or russia will do
subsidiaries don't count

Microsoft donated over 1.3 billion dollars to BLM, OSF, BEAM and a few other far left nigger troon groups last year alone. Google and Apple have been bankrolling such groups as well, but are a bit quiet about it. It's way deeper than trying to make an extra buck at this point.

Given the net worth of all the companies you mentioned, those numbers are basically the equivalent of pocket money to them. They spend that much money on bullshiit like this and their investment comes back and turns into extra profit, just by virtue signaling and donating to pedophiles

No. Degeneracy and pederasty only thrives in bourgeois capitalist societies like ameri*a.

Majority of companies only do this because of ESG metrics so they get more favorable position when investors do their shitty calculations with Aladdin. Same with "green" technology memes and zero carbon. It's all bullshit just to get better positions. It makes sense if you get $20bn of investment by spending $500M on niggers and fags.

no

God, why wasn't I born rich? I could be drowning in cunny

This, basically they need to keep their esg high so kikes put their money into the company

Whatever the MO is, it's still fucking horrendous for all of us.

Just dismiss it and think of it like a fad. People will eventually get bored of it because when critical mass of faggotry manifests itself they won't be unique anymore and the whole thing will just fizzle out and die like every past subculture that existed before.

They do this because they're made to by Blackrock.

It's not some innocuous fad when it is being taught in classrooms, and pushed in all popular media in most western societies.

See

>when it is being taught in classrooms
It's not, outside of a very few niche cases and even then mostly just in the US.

Intel literally colonizing the pride flag