Have you ever received a bj from a gay guy? What was it like

Have you ever received a bj from a gay guy? What was it like

Attached: 78E3F9DA-400F-483B-9526-5B1A8092B540.jpg (457x609, 30.2K)

Felt like a blow job.

with stubble

yep and it felt good- like a blowjob

getting a blowjob from a straight guy- now we're talking

Guys suck cock better than girls do. Just facts.

pretty good. but I prefer when chubby girls suck my dick. they are the best

This is true when you’re a teenager, and the boys your age have a better intuitive grasp of what to do with a penis while the girls tend to be pretty incompetent
By 30 or so, women have usually up and often find they enjoy it more, so it’s about even
Source: have gotten lots of bjs from both sexes since I was a teen

usually *caught up, sorry

>not really, but i sucked a adult cock when i was >12 in the shower after gymnastics!

Nope, only from straight guys

Accurate.

Bunp

ah well i've experienced both a guy and girl suck me off and i have to say i enjoyed the guy more, only because he would take it deeper compared to the girl

Where did you meet the guy

yeah this is pretty true. but there was one girl i knew in college who could blow my mind

we had known each other from school, he was gay and i'd say i'm sorta bi. we just sorta started talking about that stuff and things just kicked off from there. it's a fwb relationship

ive given a bunch of guys blowjobs on the dl, and the one thing they've said is that i'm thirstier than most girls. totally fine if they use me like a fucktoy in ways that most girls would get angry about. i like it. no stubble here.

Damn how does on how about finding a friend like you

Yup used to do it all the time when I was single. Kind wish i tried forting or did mmf threesomes with DP or double BJ

Nahh. People who love sucking cock give the best BJs. Any guy who sucks does it because they love it. Lots of women who suck only do it because guys like it.

My best BJs were from women but all the guys who sucked me were great while a decent amount of women sucked at it.