How old were you the first time you had sex, and how old was the person you had sex with?

How old were you the first time you had sex, and how old was the person you had sex with?

Attached: sakie-satou-interviews-with-monster-girls-photo-u1[1].jpg (750x422, 18.51K)

I don't wanna talk about it

Me 17 whore 25

nice try officer,

13, she was 11

Me 27
Her 31

me 27
her 12

m14
f13

???????????

?????????

18, 19

At a college entry program, in the middle of the day, both sober, it was pretty unexpected. A girl I had met the day before asked me to come visit her room. there was non-suggestive texting beforehand, I went over and she kissed me within 10 seconds of me entering the room.

Literally just didn't know what was happening it felt surreal, stayed hard but was so in my head I couldn't cum.
She was so polite and great with consent and communication. Very intelligent girl with great social skills.

Honestly a very wholesome experience and pretty ideal for what a guy with not-too-much-confidence could get for a first time.

I was 14
She was 13

She was dared to suck my dick in HS at a party and well.. just continued from there.

After school, next door neighbor's daughter.
Both of us 13.
Had no idea what we were doing but somehow managed.

I was 22 she was 19

Me 17, her 22
Dated for a few months but didnt work out in the end

Attached: little princess ritopuri-.jpg (300x300, 24.18K)

Oral sex(receiving) 13, she was 32.
Sex 14, 16

29, still a virgin

Attached: 1650475354248.png (960x960, 1.46M)

Sex is overrated. want to fuck? Pay a whore. You will be disappointed.

nah sex is pretty cash tbh

Me: 8
Her: 14

I really liked her. I wanted her to feel the good no matter what. I thought it was special and not gross to lick and nibble her pussy and asshole. I loved her tits a as well but I especially liked kissing her. The first time she sucked me off I told her I loved her. She cried and told me how happy I made her. Had my first orgasm with her. An intense itch getting scratched feeling that rushed through my body from my cock until it crashed into an oversensitive electric feeling. I shot out a clear nut across her face. She looked it over, cleaned it off her fingers like licking syrup up. Told me because it was clear, we didn't have to worry about her getting pregnant.. We had full sex later that day. Had my second orgasm inside her. Her pussy was actually a bit tight. She told me it was her first time as well.. We fucked until I was 12, then she got pregnant and we got caught. She disappeared and my parents made clear I better not ever talk to her again. I never saw her again until I was 25. When we reconnected, I met my 13 year old daughter that day for the first time. The rest I'm not telling.