Why don't girls post trib pics of their cunts as they fap to dudes?

Why don't girls post trib pics of their cunts as they fap to dudes?

Attached: 1649972604095.jpg (1080x1291, 177.2K)

Sweaty girls are so hot, but it's such a hard thing to find. Thank you, OP.

It sucks that most girls won't sex unless they're freshly showered.

generational brain damage caused by burning of ethyl gasoline

They do. Just not to you

It doesn't need to be this way.

Post some.

Sauce?

because we dont want to stink, 90% of normal guys dont like us to be sweaty and stinky before sex stupid

Horniness blunts disgust. If you haven't gotten a guy to eat you out after the gym you're just shit at seduction, and also you're probably a guy.

This is why you can’t get laid.

Most people start to stink because the use too much soap and destroy the acid layer of the skin.
This is even more true for vaginal skin -> washed women can start smelling bad fast.

If that is not the case no straight men would ever reject them. We are programmed to get turned on by the smell of healthy pussy.
Even 2 days without washing doesn't change that.

You're fucking disgusting lmao.

I can't get laid by sweaty women. But my wife is always down when she is freshly showered. I just want to dick her down in the back yard.

You are ignorant about the human body.
Nigger

Because girls are more cerebral than us, whereas we are more visually activated.

Our dickpics arent as hot to them as you think they are.
If you want to be a good sexual partner to a woman you shouldnt go around and send them your dick every time you are horny.

You sound like you enjoy smelling niggers.

I just want girl trib pics. With grool.

Believe it or not, showering daily is bad for your health. Alot of women hate this fact because they usually stink up within a day.

Not saying you shouldnt watch your fucking hygiene, but showering daily makes you more susceptable to falling ill and even ruining your hair.
If youre sweaty, wash, if you arent, theres no problem with showering every two days or at a maximum 3.
Just get some washed and fresh clothes on the daily.

The only time a sweaty sexy woman is hot is when she just started sweating.

I would have sex right after my MMA training or workout if my man requests it.
But it's going to be sweaty, smelly and dirty from wrestling on a tatami.
If he's okay with that then sure, why not. This way I only have to shower once. I'd also fuck the shit out of him after his workout. Fucking hot.

>Because girls are more cerebral than us, whereas we are more visually activated.
This doesn't mean girls can't take pics of their cunnies.

You should initiate, he's probably worried you think you smell even if he'd push your skull into the mat and clap your ass until he busts all over your sweaty back.

If you wrestle with men you are a whore.

>he'd push your skull into the mat and clap your ass until he busts all over your sweaty back.

Damn that's a great scene. You're right though, I should initiate and maybe next time he's the one to come "wrestle".