Under your consideration, what do you think causes homosexuality in men? - Curiosity? Hormonal deficiency...

Under your consideration, what do you think causes homosexuality in men? - Curiosity? Hormonal deficiency? Social Culture? family dysfunction?

Attached: weibo-censura-gay.jpg (640x500, 80.65K)

Broken families

>what do you think causes homosexuality in men

Generally, its caused by being attracted to men.

Sexy men?

Insecurities on how to interact with the opposite sex in order to start a healthy relationship, finding the same sex easier to understand and therefore more attractive. (plus sexual abuse as a kid)

Attraction to men. Gays are born that way and realise it later on. Plenty of kids are obviously gay and it has nothing to do with upbringing, you can point them out as a teenager and some will have shit upbringing others great, sexual orientation is nature not nurture.

This. Plus causes don't actually matter, it just is. Wishing it to not be the case is useless and trying to "legislate it away" is immoral.

Hormonal deficiency exacerbated by drugs and environmental poisons
family dysfunction, this might be a consequence of victim reinforcement not reality.

They were women in their past lives.

knowledge that women are inferior and attraction to the superior sex

Degeneracy

>Talks about homosexuality
>Posts pic of asian men
Oh boy, the white supremacists always find a way. The average asian man would beat the shit out of losers like you, OP. Go on, emasculating them online and irl. That wouldn't change the fact that YOU are a loser and no asian girl will ever date YOU.
Fuck off

genetic

45% of homosexuals were physically molested as children. The other 55% had issues developmentally, whether by being coddled by women to the exclusion of men, or by other abuse that wasn't sexual. A very very small percentage of homos were "born that way"

Shouldn't we be looking for a cure rather than celebrating degeneracy?

being raped by fags as children. they fuck them up so much they think that degenerate lifestyle is normal.

>Oh boy, the white supremacists always find a way. The average asian man would beat the shit out of losers like you, OP. Go on, emasculating them online and irl. That wouldn't change the fact that YOU are a loser and no asian girl will ever date YOU.
>Fuck off

Attached: 1809.png (603x714, 242.25K)

“Attraction to men” is an easy phenomenon to explain
What distinguishes homosexuals though is that they’re indifferent, or even averse, to the opposite sex
It’s not clear what the evolutionary basis for that could be

I believe its because of a heightenes level of estrogen. Supposedly if you have a big brother, you are more likely to be gay because you are likely to have lower testosterone than your brother.
There are some biological reasons for it.

And honestly I dont give a fuck about gays, let them be the faggots they want to be. It doesnt bother me. One thing I find a bit weird is how multiple times now I get compliments and the question if I'm into guys too. I like the compliments but I'd wish women would do the same to me sometimes.
Theyre good people to be friends with, you just have to get over their princess attitude.
I'm friends with two lesbians too and theyre two of the most awesome chicks I ever knew.

It's not evolution it's spiritual

Microplastics and grooming.

lack of pussy