Look at how beautiful one of the young victims in the shooting was, Any Forums

Look at how beautiful one of the young victims in the shooting was, Any Forums.

This fucking breaks my heart that this flawless face angel had to leave this earth so early.. all because of some sick pathetic ugly faced piece of shit psychopath. I honestly hope he gets raped, tortured, burnt and fucked in eye sockets for all eternity in the fiery depths of hell.

Attached: FTk5jY2UUAECo-x.jpg (1772x2304, 527.12K)

Honestly i'd like to die in a mass shooting. Fuck this gay earth

OOOOOAAAUUUUHHHHHHHH
NEED CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

Why don't you have a seat

Attached: 1652933179472.gif (263x200, 1.35M)

You got a thing for kids or somethig?

She's beautiful but i'm equally sad for other kids that lost their lives in that shooting

You have to admit she's super beautiful

why is the image upscaled

So are we recognizing that Sodom & Gomorrah (USA) has a mental illness problem?

Why is that the first thing that came to your mind? Are you projecting, perhaps?

No I don't

Just some stupid random white kid
It isnt my kid
Why should I fucking care

Umad because you weren't able to groom and psychologically abuse an adolescent.

what a beauty who is she? where is she now?

Attached: 1632584769512.jpg (231x300, 11.55K)

HNNNGGGGG SHES GONNA MAKE MEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCUNNYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bautifool

>brown eyes.... ewwww

not my problem

Hazel actually, huge difference in person

So beautiful and precious …..

She could've been such a nice slut :'(

School shooters should me never talked about or giving any media time, and they should be executed immediately and forgot about.

they ran some kind of mkultra shit on the shooter. abducting for several month then brainwash in isolation and torture and then release him with a mission for revenge