Fuck pitbulls and anyone that owns/defends them

Fuck pitbulls and anyone that owns/defends them

They're a dangerous and fucking disgusting breed. You're literally contributing to child murder

Attached: a2e18b2871cf90e314f27410648c1bcf.jpg (707x724, 136.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JvMXVHVr72A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The name alone scares me..
The bull in the pit, you have to be a real fucking badass to be the bull in the pit

majestic and powerful. best defender when it gets rough. nobodys gonna fuck with me with cerberus around. full force bite power. back then i was young i attended the local dogsports finals. pitbull vs doberman. the doberman died that night and in my heart. next day i was going to acquire my own very own champion of the animal world. what a beastor. fucking loser doberman weak bitchpunk dog.

It's kinda funny seeing them tear apart five year olds for no reason at all though

Agreed.

Silence, cunts.

Attached: 241DFEF2-9CCF-43AE-9CC8-D94A0969E7E6.png (626x974, 423.11K)

cant wait to unleash my pits on you in broad daylight. just giv me a reason

They're like abortion machines. It's a good thing.

"Literally"

i train my pitties to sense, find and maul the fetus inside the womb

Attached: IMG_20220525_144559.jpg (1080x1450, 401.93K)

youtu.be/JvMXVHVr72A

how about Rottweilers?

You are subhuman scum and I hope you die horrifically.

Do it faggot, I'll shoot you in the face right after I put down your mongrel mutts.

I’ve owned pits my whole life and I’ve never seen them attack or harm anyone, besides other pits if their owners were dumbasses and never trained their dog to be calm around other dogs. My pitbulls a sweetheart and great defender :) he’s good with kids and gentle with babies everyone loves him

its tru and the aspect what made me a proud pits owner the fact that you can utterly destroy the lives of randoms by givin a command to your defenders and you wont even go to jail haha. HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Same can be said about Americans who own guns, including the child murder.

not trying to take anything away from your story but I did the same thing with two collies. I trained them to defend me and they did on a few occasions. it was quite a novelty for me to be having a fight but from a safe distance.

Rottweilers > Pits
Bigger, stronger, more obedient. Pits are more aggressive but a well bred Rottweiler will destroy a pit and also won't kill babies.