Number 1 shithole country :USA. Travelled the world, still managed to avoid this cesspool...

Number 1 shithole country :USA. Travelled the world, still managed to avoid this cesspool. Anyone that believes in skygods and guns can suck my skinny one.

Attached: images - 2022-05-25T210126.424.jpg (504x446, 26.96K)

okay retard

planes are expensive, i get it.

>higher hdi then countries like Japan, France, and Spain
>number one shithole
naw, its a shithole but its far from number one

no poetry, no history , no health care, not even a shade of colture , nation only formed because they didn't want to pay taxes how can people define usa a country.

planes costed you two towers

and the accounting depatment of the pentagon plus a third tower

George Washington also did not want to give back the brewery he stole.
the stereotypes of criminals are the actions of the founders

easily

For those of you who constantly shit-talk the United States of America, and who believe that the U.S. will collapse and that other nations such as China and Russia will conquer us, I have some VERY fucking bad news for you. You've heard of a "dead man's switch," but imagine such a thing on a global scale. The Jews have the Samson Option. We have something far, FAR worse.

T.A.L.O.N.S. - Tactical, Long-range, Orbiting, Nuclear Sanitizer.

Two satellites will enter the Earth's atmosphere, over the North Pole and Antarctica. These satellites are nuclear missile platforms that each carry a total of thirty warheads, and of which each warhead has a yield of twenty-five megatonnes. Every President since Carter has been advised that, if humanity has sunk to such a depth that the American way of life is forever lost to whatever tyranny is present at the time (at present, the threat of Chinese tyranny) - those warheads will be launched at the North and South Poles, respectively.

The resulting annihilation of the icecaps will have two effects. One, the utter destruction of the regions and the subsequent enormous rise of the water table of planet Earth. The second effect? The resulting explosions will spin Earth completely off of its axis, ensuring that the waves from the increased water table become a relentless, unstoppable juggernaut of catastrophic, almost "Biblical" destruction. Even the highest peak of the planet will be washed clean, annihilating nearly every single species on Earth and allowing for the planet to "start again" should its spinning return to normal.

When shit hits the fan, the United States of America will bring the entirely of humanity down with it. Guess you'd better get to work doing your part, to try to make sure that doesn't happen. Guess you'd simply better start being nice to any American you see, unless his or her words or actions deem otherwise.

Or simply fuck around. And find out.

Attached: Big Bada Boom.jpg (976x549, 52.75K)

travelled the world, never been to USA, still hated your time there enough to pass judgement.
I'm not disagreeing, i live in the US, it has serious problems, but most of the problems other countries have as well but in the US they are amplified because of our position on the world stage. We're no better or worse than most wealthier countries.
to go off on tangent most of the US's issues, and probably the worlds issues could be solved by the simple addition of of the scientific thought process in early school. So much of whats wrong with this world is just made up nonsense. I mean what person with a clear understanding and use of logical thought could possibly believe in that Q insanity? or the whole transgender quackery? the current world is fucked, but maybe if we teach kids logic (and less about feelings) we could be alright in 30 years/
my 2 cents

Maybe if George Washington wasn't having his fortunes threatened by a paper lion naval power with taxes he was given no realistic means of protesting then he wouldn't have "stolen" the brewery to begin with.

>nation only formed because they didn't want to pay taxes
Sounds better than most tbh. America was cool. Founding fathers would burn the current shit tho.

america is the scientology of nations

I've seen some samefagging in my time but god damn

>nation only formed because they didn't want to pay taxes
Thats incorrect, in fact, Congress enacted taxation immediately after the Treaty of Paris (which lead to the Whiskey Rebellion)

The issue wasn't taxes, it was "Taxation Without Representation". We just didn't like being taxed by an overseas power that treated us like just another cog in their economic engines that fueled wars with other European powers. From a symbolic standpoint, the American Revolution was seen as people trying to break away from Old World regimes.

Attached: 800px-Treaty_of_Paris_by_Benjamin_West_1783.jpg (800x621, 150.43K)

13° amendment= usa still have slavery and profit of crimes, Ronald Regan turn prison into profit after he started the crack epidemic.

>13 degrees amendment
what did the ESL mean by this?

sorry, i don't have my glasses on rn so my keyboard is kinda blurry

can we still be friend even if im blind ?

Retard take with no context or factual backing
>enjoy your third world shit hole

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE AMERICAN

can't hear you the sound of quality life in europe is toooooo loud

you will never be white american

afraid?

Attached: new-slide-ambulance-division-3.png (1200x710, 231.67K)

thank god for that.

not at all because its actually illegal to charge for medical care until after you're discharged from the hospital

hahahahahahhahqhqhahhahahahahahahhahahahqhahahqhqhhqhqh
go back to you gender studies class

Attached: 1653453154721.png (820x849, 1.19M)