Ok I've had enough

Ok I've had enough...

Trans woman of color here. Before I say what I'm about to say I'd just like to make it clear that I never post here, mainly due to the fact that interacting with so called "Any Forums culture" is quite disheartening. So I'm going to say this as clearly and efficiently as possible.

Fuck. All. Of. You.

There, I said it. If you'd like an explanation, all you have to do is look at your own behavior, and understand how it effects the world around you. As a trans woman I feel the deep rooted forces of oppression you sick fucks emanate every day of my life. The shit I have to go through to please disgusting individuals such as yourselves. It doesnt help that I'm a woman of color. So on top of that, I have to deal with the fucking systemic racism YOU and YOUR people started and continue to promote. My life is a living hell because of you people. But that's not why I hate you. Oh not even close sweetie.

The problem lies with YOU. Your behavior is so sickening. I know most of you are white men so bigotry comes naturally, but you make no attempt to hide it. No attempt to better yourselves or the world around you. And no attempt to soothe the scars caused by you sick fucks. Your treatment of others is ugly.

"Durr nigger. Durrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

Sorry, not sorry. You're just getting what you put out. You constantly berate the disenfranchised and the unfortunate. Using your privilege as some sort of pedestal. You think you're better than me and my community when you're not. You're the scum of the earth. I hope you all rot in hell....

Attached: LARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpegLARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpegLARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpegLARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpeg.jpg (640x640, 217.32K)

go to bed sweets. you can bait later.

Attached: mommy.jpg (2076x2747, 1.24M)

> Fuck. All. Of. You.

Me first. Show ass.

>read my book
nigga im not in school anymore

Attached: 1653456489090s.jpg (125x94, 1.82K)

imagine wasting dubs on shit bait.

>Finds bee hive
>Decides bee hive is morally wrong and whacks it with a stick.
>Gets attacked by bees.
>Starts crying about oppression.

>Woman
Show tits, ass or feet or kys, nigger

Cyкa Maликoв

OK, I've had enough...

Fuck. Bees.

Especially bees from the nursery sector of the hive. What the fuck. Is your problem. I'm going to tell you all about it.

> inb4 "get out of the hive"

You do realize we all consume more black cock than you'll ever see, right? Right below us is a traps thread. And somewhere above a safespace for furries.

Attached: 1652839437210.jpg (600x600, 82.56K)

Do you like jazz?

Funny how you had to go out of your way to find racism, dumbass, proof racism doesn't effect you as much as you want to complain

nice bait

It's already spammed Any Forums
Sad it hasn't killed itself

>I know most of you are white men so bigotry comes naturally,
You're being racist user, in the same sentence where you condemn it, which is hypocritical of you.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

NECK YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

Attached: fo355i4fjcl81.jpg (640x855, 141.79K)

You're not a woman. You weren't born with a uterus, ovaries, or a vagina. You'll never will those body parts. You have a mental illness. I'll respect you and call you by whatever name you go by, but I will not buy into the fantasy that you are a woman.

based

Attached: 1633035466346.jpg (943x1024, 155.93K)

>LARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpegLARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpegLARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpegLARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpeg.jpg
Nice bait larp faggot

Attached: tenor-3082669706.gif (220x185, 394.78K)

If this is real then you already lost by replying. Try harder tranny faggot.

> Trans woman of color here

Bad quality bait here, y'all can go fuck off somewhere else

Attached: 1638861078986m.jpg (888x1024, 136.35K)

Im shaky on the new terms. Trans Woman means you are a male pretending to be a woma right?

Trans -"woman"-of-color

Attached: 1450121141770.gif (300x168, 1.78M)

You’re wrong. I don’t think I’m better, I just don’t care about you. You’re just as irrelevant as the next person. I will not go out if my way to concern myself with your issues when my family, friends, and community have our own. I simply do not care that you exist.