This map looks redder than blue

This map looks redder than blue.

Attached: 20220525-133546.jpg (1080x636, 182.04K)

Land STILL Doesn't Vote.

Looks even redder when you know Trump won Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Who doesn't remember the suitcases full of ballots they pulled out from under the tables in Georgia? Democrats are still crying about how the election was "stolen" from Stacey Abrams.

/thread

But welfare mooches do.

Attached: taxpayers.jpg (640x507, 48.06K)

You mean the perfectly legal mail-ins that Trump explicitly told Republican Voters not to do? Ya know, from citizens outside of the country, our own military, etcetera? Fucking idiot.

This. Fuck libtheives

>Who doesn't remember the suitcases full of ballots they pulled out from under the tables in Georgia?
Only you, retard.

Attached: 20200911_033945.gif (532x486, 490.42K)

2,000 Mules.

You and 9 friends decide to go to a bar.
You have 8 acres, they each have 1/2 an acre of land.

8 of your friends want to go to Bob's Bar. You and one friend want to go to Joe's Bar.

Which one has the majority?

Your mom.

Suck it up, retard.

Attached: 688263627288.jpg (700x536, 341.19K)

hypotheticly if i won the presidency but did not want it, would the us goverment force me to be president, would the media announce that the winner is not going to be president?

Attached: 3c24hr.png (1242x749, 311.2K)

_all_ young children are unable to pass this test - there is a brain region which is responsible for these kind of things which needs to be developed in all humans, it simply doesnt exist / doesnt function at birth.
Lrn2biology

re - dis - trict - ing

don't act like you weren't the one's really trying to steal the election. violently.

see you next cycle, pussies

I was not commenting on the intelligence of black children. I was commenting on the intelligence of OP using this illustration of a cognitive development study as a metaphor. I suggested that OPs comment that the map looks more red than blue and thus Trump got more votes is similar to the child's assertion that there is more water in the taller glass.

If you didnt want it the DNC wouldn't put you out there as a candidate but to answer your question, hypothetically, if you won and immediately bailed out it'd probably go to your VP pick

Just 2 more weeks right?

Essentially, the office would be vacant so the elected VP would become president

and all those states combined have a total population of 3 people lmao