Why isn't there a sound or taste spectrum like we have the light spectrum?

Why isn't there a sound or taste spectrum like we have the light spectrum?

Attached: images (2).jpg (407x280, 8.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qNf9nzvnd1k
youtu.be/uBEL3YVzMwk?t=388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's an autism spectrum and from your question i'd say you're on it.

there is a sound spectrum.

low pitch wavelength, (equivalent to red) is a bass hum. high pitch wavelength (equivalent to violet) is a "eeeeee" squeal.

Infrasonic (waves too low to hear) and Ultrasonic (Waves too high to hear) exact exactly like Infra-red and Ultraviolet.

There isnt as much of a taste spectrum because taste is chemical compounds in combination, rather than a distinct progression of a wave-form.

Are you retarded

Attached: images (34).jpg (500x300, 22.1K)

Beat me to it lol.

Attached: 4A2D46B0-29AE-4684-A029-FA6BBD0565C6.jpg (1024x683, 117.43K)

youtu.be/qNf9nzvnd1k
I believe this qualifies.

...bullies. I was just curious.

So we can assign every alphabet on this spectrum? Does R come before N?

>Does R come before N?
It should be obvious to you even without an audio demonstration that both sounds can exist at different pitches. After all, both men and women can produce both sounds.

Ehh..so frequency isn't solely responsible for determining sound?
That doesn't answer the question. You can obtain any color with the light spectrum. I wanted to know if there's similar spectrums for obtaining any kind of sound or taste.

There isn't one for taste but there are these wheels for quite a lot of foods. They are based on gustatory percception so they aren't definite. This one is for beer, altough I think it's quite bad.

Attached: 5122639340_5404ed9a32_b.jpg (912x907, 248.45K)

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about but there are sounds that humans can't hear. As for taste, I'm not so sure, but it's likely that there are some chemical combinations that most people can't distinguish between.

frequency is responsible for sound. Amplitude is responsible for energy level of the sound.

A bomb has a low frequency (Boom) but a huge Amplitude.
A gnat has high frequency (Bzzzz), but low amplitude.

Barry White singing goes "oooh!" at a lower frequency than Whatever his name from the Bee Gees singing "oooh!" does. did, since they're both dead now. The same sound has different amplitude, if its sung quietly, or louder.

Furthermore, words are not single frequencies. they are compounds of multiple frequencies, manipulated through the throat, tongue and mouth - you cant say "boobies" without closing your mouth to make the burst of sound in amplitude that's a "B", for example.
A single frequency sound is stuff like the bleeping you get from a modem, not an organic voice.

What makes a sound unique? Like we can distinguish between different colors through the extent of red, blue and green present. Is there a similar mechanism for distinguishing between sounds?
Like, if I want to distinguish between a piano note and the alphabet U.

Couldn't we equate the amplitude of a sound with the size of a single color that we are seeing?

So, alphabets are a complicated combination of varying frequencies. Is that it?

>So, alphabets are a complicated combination of varying frequencies. Is that it?
yes
youtu.be/uBEL3YVzMwk?t=388

what does sound taste like

Purple, mostly.

>taste spectrum
I am excited about this fuck yes, i do not know what the issue was but if i had to guess it was a protein fold issue like an r3 or r2 problem, but fucking deepmind murdered the r2 and at like 86% accuracy for r3 it will be wild.
fucking synaesthesia, you make me so jelly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.63K)

everything is on a spectrum

taste spectrum: bitter sweet