Is ebay or mercari better for getting (working) used computers? or is some other site king? Not necessarily new ones...

Is ebay or mercari better for getting (working) used computers? or is some other site king? Not necessarily new ones, i should add

Attached: lain4.jpg (1520x1080, 149.6K)

eBay will always side with the buyer

unrelated but why are people with lain pfps the most pretentious and mentally ill motherfuckers on the planet?

and mercari wont?

Because we're better than you

Attached: 1651737317491-0.jpg (720x720, 38.4K)

you will never be a woman, incel.

troonfaggot

actually obsessed

Readit has approved e-stores, use those posts as a guide

iim not even trans im just a boy

it's babies first psychological anime
that phrase alone should give you all the information you need to know

>implying "psychological anime" is even a thing

What are some good anime like Lain, bros?

Haibane Renmei

I can't imagine what your life must be like if a $200 new chromebook is out of your budget

Just not true. Maybe they mostly will, but I got scammed for a GPU where they used a fake tracking number and they didn't side with me.

for whole computers you can check ebay
for parts it's best to check facebook marketplace

Kino No Tabi. Similar vibe but ultra /comfy/.

To clarify I mean the 2003 run, the 2017 series is not as good.

we get it now can you stop repeating this over and over you're starting to sound just as pretentious as them

>he doesn't love Lain

Attached: LainLaugh.gif (700x704, 291.22K)

I use ebay 8/10 for my online purchases, and amazon maybe 2/10. Its not perfect, but the deals are better than amazon 8/10 and have had all my issues gets resolved by sellers without any buyers remorse. Dead hardware will happen, so its best to get in touch with seller and inform them about it soon as it happens.