How do we fix teachers?

how do we fix teachers?

Attached: stonetoss education.png (1500x500, 71.29K)

Unironically pay them better, right now it's a 4 year degree for terrible pay so people get into it for non-financial motives (brainwashing kids). If pay was on par with other 4 year degrees you would get people taking it as just another job with good holidays rather than for other motives.

Attached: teacher-salaries-over-time-adjusted-for-inflation.png (581x378, 5.16K)

Put in requirements of having a good character, credentials and doing their job of objectively teaching students the necessities, remove the groomers, use the massive amount of wasted tax revenue to boost wages or to preserve/attract the competent teachers that you need.

Beat the living fuck out of them. I am not joking.

Attached: stone toss 5 Jun 2018 shooter.jpg (625x605, 102.54K)

Did stonetoss really do that? Kinda cringe execution

>brainwashing
Don't worry, social media is doing it to you too

not hiring teachers that put their sexual orientation and politics views above anything else is a good start

can confirm creepy sadist guy in my friend group who roleplays as a girl wants to become a teacher even though they're an actual sociopath.

>get salary pay
>get one of the largest unions in the country
>get 3 months off a year
>get every federal holiday off
>get weekends off
>requires no advanced vocations for 80% of positions

My sister teachers 6th grade and constantly fucking bitches about how terrible it is. Teachers are the type of people who know they couldn't hold a job elsewhere so they bitch and moan while living the easy life. Office admin or even a receptionist is harder work.

Everyone look. We got an armchair expert in the thread

As someone studying to become a teacher and has 1 year of experience already handling a group, it's mostly administration shit.

I got in trouble with the principal cuz i wanted to take them to the local park so we could identify different types of animals instead of being boring and just show a shitty video with some dead inside fag narrating over static images. Honestly it kills your creativity how oppresive the atmosphere is

Education is now the degree you get after you fail out of STEM, then fail business, and settle on making bulletin boards and handing out canned tests from the textbook mafia.

In the old days, most women were homemakers. Maybe they taught if they were single. And now, everyone goes to college. So the smartest women do something that will make them the most money. And what you are left with in education is the bottom of the barrel.

Combine this with genetic realities that not all students are created equal wrt intellectual abilities, and the sad truth is that throwing more money at the situation is simply wasting money.

Tldr: you can't fix education

remove the unions, privatize, end subsidies. if they ran like a business the better teachers would succeed, the topheavy admin would be pared down. people could choose. but you all will shit on this idea because you are addicted to gibs.

Teaching is not easy. You have to deal with kids all day and figure out how to make them learn shit. People expect a lot from you, and expect your work to continue outside work. Plus retards have no clue why teaching is difficult or important. It also pays like shit and there is little possibility of it leading to anything (much) better. You can see why most teachers suck: nobody with better opportunities would choose to be a teacher. Meanwhile in places like Scandinavia they have great teachers because they respect them and pay them a lot.

>smart people chase better pay
>increasing pay wouldn't change this
Explain.

t.triggered blue-haired lesbian landwhale teacher

Are you trying to design a society where half the population never went to school and can't read or do basic addition?

Just like chicken farmers. We want to overburden them, pit them against each other and in the end, we'll have people eating and working at KFC and a stupid, fat populace. Which is all America needs to live.

It only works in good neighborhoods. Smart people aren't going to deal with violent hoodrats, even for better pay.

Besides, see the end. Your student population isn't genetically capable of doing better. Math is racist. The kids know they can't learn it, and it feels unfair to them that you expect them to do it.

Tell you what, though, segregate school according to abilities and see what happens. Pay good money to the best teachers to teach the best and brightest, and I will get behind this.

We already have this